Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Pacquiao go from getting rocked by JMM to taking Cottos best shots...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Pacquiao go from getting rocked by JMM to taking Cottos best shots...

Like nothing? No this isn't a troll thread and I hate that b*tch Mayweather so you Mayweather fans stay the **** out of my thread or I'll put you on ignore.

Seriously how does someone improve the way he takes shots by bigger stronger men just by going up in weight while when they were smaller they got rocked by fighters their same size but Pacquiao doesn't get rocked by bigger men like Cotto who packs a punch.

Is it endurance/resistance training? What is it?

pac was more open when jmm tagged him?

pac was heavier and wasn't cutting 15 lbs. to make weight anymore?

pac saw cotto's punches coming better than marquez's punches?

a lot of times when pac got tagged by cotto , cotto wasn't set and moving backwards?

Comment

Because Pacquiao's prime weight class is at welterweight.

Comment

The punch Marquez rocked Pacqiauo with in there 2nd fight was alot cleaner then anything Cotto landed, plus it was a counterpunch and caught Pacqiauo off balance. Thats why counterpunchers with good timing I.e Marquez, tend to have more success with Pacqiauo because due to his style they find it easier to catch him off balance.

Comment

The fight was at 130 where jmm has serious ko power and can drop you with one shot. P4P jmm hits harder.

Comment

Cutting weight, saw Cottos punch but didnt see JMM's

Plus i dont get the big deal with getting rocked or stunned. Everyone gets rocked and pinpointing 1 or 2 moments in the last 10 fights doesnt make sense.

Comment

this stupid ass conspiracy steroid theory has been debunked several times already:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=416960

read the thread & the replies in it for your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                this stupid ass conspiracy steroid theory has been debunked several times already:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=416960

read the thread & the replies in it for your answer.
                I'm not blaming steroids, Just because I have a question about Manny or judging him means I'm blaming him for steroid use? Get real *******.

Comment

JMM was countering the **** out of Pacquiao. Cotto was hitting Pac with shots that were predictable. Also, JMM P4P is a bigger puncher like others say.
                  Last edited by Story; 08-24-2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
                    Like nothing? No this isn't a troll thread and I hate that b*tch Mayweather so you Mayweather fans stay the **** out of my thread or I'll put you on ignore.

Seriously how does someone improve the way he takes shots by bigger stronger men just by going up in weight while when they were smaller they got rocked by fighters their same size but Pacquiao doesn't get rocked by bigger men like Cotto who packs a punch.

Is it endurance/resistance training? What is it?
                    Marquez has incredible timing and accuracy. Look how open and out of position Manny was on that shot.

Giving Marquez and opening like Manny did is like throwing and underhanded, slow @ss p1tch to Albert Pujols. You will get your @ss lit up each and every time.

Comment

Working...
                    X