No announcement yet.

Kimbo vs Pudzianowski Possible Main Event In Moosin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimbo vs Pudzianowski Possible Main Event In Moosin

After a successful U.S. debut earlier in the year, the Moosin promotion is scheduling an Oct. 9 follow-up, which will take place in Chicago, MMA Fighting has learned.

Moosin executive Corey Fischer has confirmed the organization’s intention for a second show, and said the current plans include bringing back previous headliners Tim Sylvia and Mariusz Pudzianowski, in separate fights.

If Moosin gets their way, they’ll come to the Second City with Sylvia fighting 7-foot-2 Korean Hong Man Choi, and five-time “World’s Strongest Man” Pudzianowski taking on popular former EliteXC and UFC star Kimbo Slice in feature bouts.”I would say the Kimbo-Pudzian fight is the furthest from being finished, but we’re trying to work on it and make it happen,” Fischer said.

(continue reading…)

Pudz vrs kimbo i would pay to see that fight, WAR PUDZ

Comment

if this fight passes the 2min mark, it will be THE most pathetic fight in MMA history.

Comment

FREAKK FESSTTT!!!!!!!! They gotta get the world's fattest fight in those cards also.

Comment

They should also add Butterbean-Tank Abbott to the card.

Comment

Holy ****... One of them is going to have a heart attack at around the three minute mark

Comment

I didn't even know Pudzianowski did mma

Comment

Working...
              X