No announcement yet.

Anybody else think...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else think...

"Oh **** you just woke up Dinamita, prepare to get an asswhooping" after Baby Bull rocked him?

Marquez just turns it up to another level when he is backed into a corner. It's amazing.

Originally posted by jackolythe View Post
    "Oh **** you just woke up Dinamita, prepare to get an asswhooping" after Baby Bull rocked him?

Marquez just turns it up to another level when he is backed into a corner. It's amazing.
    yea i got nervous. he figured out to stay away from the ropes, late...but better than never.

Comment

He got hurt pretty bad right there, watching it the first time I didn't understand why Diaz let up after that. I just got done watching it again and I saw that Marquez caught Diaz with a very hard right hand to the body, I think that punch made Juan a little tentative to try to Jump on him.

Another thing I noticed the second time, Diaz was wobbled 3 times in the 8th round, the first time I saw it I only noticed he was wobbled once.

Comment

I don't think he was "hurt hurt" more off balance, and Diaz stopped coming in and throwing combinations because Marquez was landing flush and it hurt Diaz, that body punch he landed before he KO'd him seem to affect him a bit late, allowing JMM to land the uppercut.

Comment

Originally posted by LilGizmo562 View Post
          I don't think he was "hurt hurt" more off balance, and Diaz stopped coming in and throwing combinations because Marquez was landing flush and it hurt Diaz, that body punch he landed before he KO'd him seem to affect him a bit late, allowing JMM to land the uppercut.
          He was hurt, watch it again.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
            He was hurt, watch it again.
            I know he was hurt later on, but the one in the beginning he was off balance, that is why he stopped Diaz in his tracks when he tried to continue his flurries.

Comment

he was definitely hurt....

my initial thought was 'if Diaz had some pop, Marquez would be on the canvass'

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                he was definitely hurt....

my initial thought was 'if Diaz had some pop, Marquez would be on the canvass'
                i'm changin my username to Kakavelli with my new e-bread.

Comment

lol, I almost felt Diaz was doing better than Pacquiao did...too bad it didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by o z i r View Post
                    i'm changin my username to Kakavelli with my new e-bread.

i hate you very much

Comment

Working...
                    X