How important is height for a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    playa please, me and you in a show down you be hoeless in the quickness
    This tough guy admiring a short guy in his sig. No mames wey.

Comment

So basicly... Women care more about length than width?

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        So basicly... Women care more about length than width?
        Mine's like a tomato can. A good thing when it comes to the equipment. No complaints yet.

Comment

I'm 7.5" tall.

Comment

Women don't care about height as long as you know how to eat the ***** right!

Comment

it's important.

i'm not the tallest guy on the planet, and the fact that i am 240 lbs doesn't help to make me look any taller. 5'9" on a good day.

some women have a hard time taking shorter men seriously, especially the tall ones.

that said, being short is not the end of the world.

almost all of the great male actors are short. really. go look it up. a few of them are tall and robust, but the rest are little guys with huge heads.

the most important factor for middle class women is and always will be money. if you're broke and living with your parents a middle class girl will not give you the time of day. you might as well not exist.

for men, the most important aspect of a woman is her looks. everything else can be dealt with, at least temporarily.

Comment

Chicks way prefer taller guys. I'm 6'1" and I dated this really hot girl that was 6'...in heels she was taller than I was. **** was so weird and totally bothered me.

Comment

I'm not exactly short, but not tall either. In my experience, women love men. Not these metros or overly sensitive guys. Be a stand-up man and make the most of what you have. If they don't like it, walk. That's all.

Comment

But I'm only 5'3, and I'm 20.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                      But I'm only 5'3, and I'm 20.
                      Have you got like a friend who may be willing to carry you around on his shoulders?

Comment

Working...
                      X