View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:29 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Jcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond reputeJcsuper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,476,040,821.18
Total Points: 62,476,071,837.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
im so glad you are deeply concerned about me. You suggest i find a girl friend? Im sorry bro...im taken! Married in fact. You need to fill your homoish needs some other way. I dont get down like that! Wow that fl0mo name really got to your head!
Your reply exactly represents what I was saying. Why are you so defensive. Im not even trying to diss you. Why so much hate, why so much insecurity with you. Yes I'm a floyd fan but if you feel insecure thinking I will bash Pacquiao its not the case at all, Pac is one of the greatest fighter Ive seen and I don't feel the need to hate on him. I really dont think you are married, I dont think youre fooling anybody on this site, we all know youre a lonely person. If you do have a wife, please take more time loving her than hating Floyd.

Have a nice week
Jcsuper is offline   Reply With Quote