Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest Mexcian fighter ever Marquez or Chavez ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheRealNess View Post
    Chavez beat down over Taylor is greater then Pacquaio the hype job being destroyed to be honest.
    It's pretty even.

But even then, Marquez didn't have nearly enough high profile wins consider to Chavez beating guys like Ramirez Taylor and Rosario. The depth in Marquez resume just isn't there.

He'll, the win over PAC probably put him on the Morales, level of greatness, bottOm top 10 for me behind olivares, zarate, Sanchez, Chavez, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      I say Chavez, Chavez was tougher and grittier but skillwise, JMM is hands down a better boxer. Chavez was a great but I will never forget that BS stoppage over Taylor. That was one of the worst tragedies in boxing in my eyes. Taylor was 2 seconds away from the biggest win of his life and he easily won 8+ rounds of that fight. Chavez would not have even made it across the ring in 2 seconds and that ref should be haunted the rest of his life by that stoppage.
      Taylor was out on his feet, good stoppage

Comment

bum stoppage. 2 seconds left? I'm sure Don King personally thanked steele for saving his cash cow from losing on the cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Sanchez RIP had the potential but obv his career got cut short, so I don't think it's fair to put him above fighters based purely on what people believe may have happened.
          He already had beaten the likes of Gomez, Pintor, Nelson, Lopez. Hmm, on second thought it is too short. Ill put Marquez 4th and bring up Olivares.

Chavez
          Morales
          Lopez
          Marquez
          Olivares

Seems about right.

Comment

Chavez over Marquez simply for his entire body of work, that being said, I believe JMM's KO over Manny is greater than any win on Chavez's record, and prime for prime I do believe Marquez would win a UD over Chavez!

Still though...
            1. Sal Sanchez
            2. Julio Cesar Chavez
            3. Juan Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              That's right Marquez or Chavez Snr ?

explain reasons for your answer
              JMM used PEDS, foot-tripped strategy, piss-drinking, anythnng n d world just to avenge mexican boxing,,, great as*hol*

Comment

How many times did Chavez quit like a puto?

JMM >>>> Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1
                  Marquez's brutal ko win over PAC the former Mexicutaioner over any of Chavez's wins
                  manny isn't even the first mexecutioner

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby
                    Marquez liberated Mexico from Pac's reign of terror over their fighters and country. Mexicans were on the verge of making Tagalog the official language before Marquez swooped in and saved the country.

Chavez Sr. quit 2x vs. a guy who wears fishnets, wigs and high heels, and said no mas vs. Kostya.

Marquez is so important that even President Pena-Nieto wanted to meet him and sign his gloves.

JMM is the greatest Mexican since Hernan Cortez.
                    So Morales win over Manny never happened?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

chavez, sr. without a doubt. remove pacquiao from marquez's resume and it's not all that impressive. don't get me wrong, marquez is a true warrior but the level of opposition chavez, sr. had faced is more impressive compared to marquez

Comment

Working...
                      X