King MO ''Lashley is better than Lesnar and Coleman better than Angle''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King MO ''Lashley is better than Lesnar and Coleman better than Angle''

http://twitter.com/kingmo_gdp
    Out of anyone King Mo should know, the guy is also a top level wrestler himself, arguably an even better wrestler than Brock.
    From his twitter account

'' he is a better wrestler because he competed at a higher wrestling level than Brock. Wrestling don't end at college.''

'' btw....4x all American don't mean a thing. Folkstyle is only done in the US...u can think angle is the best. I don't care.''

'' melvin Douglas, Chris Campbell, Kevin Jackson, les gutches, lee Kemp, kenny Monday, mark Coleman were better.''

'' konrad is a betta wrestler than Brock with bigger wins and accomplishments.''
    Last edited by monaroCountry; 07-10-2010, 06:29 PM.

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
    I think Coleman actually beat Angle once in wrestling. People don't give "The Hammer" enough credit. He was one of the first fighters to show how effective wrestling could be and he popularized the ground and pound style. He was to wrestling what Royce Gracie was to Brazillian Jiu Jitsu.

Can't really say if Lashley is a better wrestler than Lesnar. I know Lesnar was more "decorated", but Lashley wrestled in the army and I believed he won national tournaments, not quite sure.

Comment

king mo got tapped by james toney in camp...he's lost all respect in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by wojosh6 View Post
        king mo got tapped by james toney in camp...he's lost all respect in my book.
        you beleive dat?

Comment

ok, so King Mo thinks his friend is better than the UFC HW champion. who cares. why would his opinion matter especially considering its not a non-bias analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
            http://twitter.com/kingmo_gdp
            Out of anyone King Mo should know, the guy is also a top level wrestler himself, arguably an even better wrestler than Brock.
            King mo is without a doubt a better wrestler than Brock.

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            ok, so King Mo thinks his friend is better than the UFC HW champion. who cares. why would his opinion matter especially considering its not a non-bias analysis.
            He's talking about wrestling, and he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              you beleive dat?

http://www.mmamania.com/2010/6/11/15...mes-toney-taps

he admits it there. i don't care if it's just training...it's fukin james toney.

Comment

Working...
              X