Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark My Words: Cotto Will EXPOSE Pacquiao And Derail His Hype Machine On The 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take is that Cotto is not washed up, yes he took alot of punishment from Margocheater and Pac. But he can move up to 154 and fight Spinks, Foreman, or even Martinez for a title. Obviously, if P Williams wins he has no chance against him. But having him win a title in a 3rd weight class would tie him with Benitez, Trinidad, and Camacho his PR counterparts. As a side note, Camacho actually won a title in 7 weight classes but many of them are considered paper titles as the IBC, WBE, and NBA(national boxing association). I still give him credit for fighting in 7 weight classes and going 79-5-3 and never being knocked out, yes he clinched alot, but still no KO blemish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      Sorry, but Cotto is obviously damaged goods both mentally and physically so there's not much to take away from that fight. Team Cotto would've done better if he stayed home and let his grandma fight for him that night.

NAH... silly excuses,, COTTO fought to the END dip**** ,, he caught PAC with JABS, and SICK left hook punches to the BODY but PAC took it well,,,

And if COTTO is damage goods he would t recover from those 2 KNOCK downs,,,

Comment

• Comment

To all you fairweather fans and delusional Pac nuthuggers who actually believe everything the HBO/Top Rank hype machine tells you, i can't wait to see you all scatter like roaches off the Manny bandwagon after Cotto gets through with him.

Pac has a little success at WW fighting a drained, years passed his prime Oscar and a broken Ricky Hatton who previously had his soul taken by Mayweather and now a lot of you wanna rank him as one of the best in the division. The reality is: Pac is arguably the most overrated fighter of the past decade and although he's a top fighter at the lower divisions, he loses badly against any top 5 fighter at WW.

This fight almost reminds me of the De La ****/Pac fight in that the weaker fighters team has such a stranglehold over the media that they actually brainwashed people into making him the favorite going into it. Educated boxing fans like myself cut through that bull**** right away and made easy money off that fight which i'm sure will be the case again for this one.

I do give Manny credit for reaching the level he has (especially in the Phillippines) given what skills he possesses and his intelligence level (ie: practically living in America for nearly a decade and still not being able to string more then a few words together at a time) but skill wise, he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the Mayweather's, Cotto's, or Mosleys. Expect Cotto to be the first WW fighter to humble him and his fans before he eventually drops back down to the lighter divisions where he belongs.

I love these kinds of thread

Up up up!!!

Comment

• This whole issue of Cotto being weight drained is preposterous. He came in at 146 against Clottey-only 1 pound less for pac. He needs to move up at 154 and than see how he carries his weight there. Foreman and Spinks are two champs with little KO power one of those should be his next opponent.

Comment

To all you fairweather fans and delusional Pac nuthuggers who actually believe everything the HBO/Top Rank hype machine tells you, i can't wait to see you all scatter like roaches off the Manny bandwagon after Cotto gets through with him.

Pac has a little success at WW fighting a drained, years passed his prime Oscar and a broken Ricky Hatton who previously had his soul taken by Mayweather and now a lot of you wanna rank him as one of the best in the division. The reality is: Pac is arguably the most overrated fighter of the past decade and although he's a top fighter at the lower divisions, he loses badly against any top 5 fighter at WW.

This fight almost reminds me of the De La ****/Pac fight in that the weaker fighters team has such a stranglehold over the media that they actually brainwashed people into making him the favorite going into it. Educated boxing fans like myself cut through that bull**** right away and made easy money off that fight which i'm sure will be the case again for this one.

I do give Manny credit for reaching the level he has (especially in the Phillippines) given what skills he possesses and his intelligence level (ie: practically living in America for nearly a decade and still not being able to string more then a few words together at a time) but skill wise, he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the Mayweather's, Cotto's, or Mosleys. Expect Cotto to be the first WW fighter to humble him and his fans before he eventually drops back down to the lighter divisions where he belongs.
              where are you mr. president? come out now...do you still have face or balls to use this id? you have an alt, you can read this! YOU'RE OWNED!

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                Haha Nostradumbas$!!! Miss Cleo could have predicted a better outcome! So what's your excuse going to be when Floyd gets floored by the smaller man???

Comment

• Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                  Come on man, Cotto and his fans have suffered enough. Time to move on.
                  He made a new thread about how Cotto was not the fighter he was...........just simply responding and reminding him his stupidity.

Comment

ARGH! SKEET! SKEET! SKEET! SKEET! IN YOUR FACE *****!!!!

I'm surprised this douche bag didn't get an alt!!!!

Comment

• with all that **** talking, CREDIBILITY of mr. president ---> straight to thrash can!

Comment

Working...
                      X