View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:26 PM #12
And You And I

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
StarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond reputeStarshipTrooper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,709,403,987,604,495.00
Total Points: 2,709,403,987,607,883.50
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest for you homie, - Tha_Greatest For 'always' making me lol - mickey malone 
Thanks for the thumbs up! - Holtol BURR! Until I can get you some green... - Bloody$Nate$ U called it -  Classic Klitchko Snoozer! - The Surgeon My man!! - JAB5239 Great posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
I was watching Gomez fights the other day the Derrik Holmes fight was a pretty entertaining fight. I liked his beat down of Juan Meza to, brutal beat down.

I watched the Thomas vs Tyson fight because of what you said earlier. Tyson looked flat and aside from a tremendous!! finish he was not that impressive. I had Tyson one round ahead 3-2 but Thomas did okay untill the KO.
What did you think of the commentary in the Tyson Vs. Thomas fight?

Poet
StarshipTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote