Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Robust strong Warship of Mikkel Kessler!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been a kessler fan since the beggining

WAAAAARRRRRRR KESSLER!!!!

Comment

Kessler is a very good fighter, and I am a fan, but bat my beef with him is that he fights in straight lines and doesn't make angles, or like fighters who give him angles. Also I don't like that he doesn't move his head or upperbody. other than that, he has a very good 1-2, had good power, and his timing is very good. He reminds me of a better smarter version of Kelly Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Kessler is a very good fighter, and I am a fan, but bat my beef with him is that he fights in straight lines and doesn't make angles, or like fighters who give him angles. Also I don't like that he doesn't move his head or upperbody. other than that, he has a very good 1-2, had good power, and his timing is very good. He reminds me of a better smarter version of Kelly Pavlik.
        This guy Kessler bully. He's goddamn fast! He punches goddamn hard! Ward's gonna look out....

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          This guy Kessler bully. He's goddamn fast! He punches goddamn hard! Ward's gonna look out....
          Ward will have a speed advantage, and give him the most angles he has seen since Calzaghe. Saying that Kessler should win a close UD imo. However, I don't know why the guy doesn't move his head or upperbody. His stationary nature is the only beef I have wiht him. e could have made the Calzaghe fight alot closer had he started moving his upper body.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            That's my biggest concern with Kessler too; he goes back into straight lines too much.

But, he does make up for it with good footwork and balance that helps him get in and out of range.

I think he's different from Pavlik though. Kessler doesn't come forward and put the pressure on as much as Pavlik. I see where you can think that way though.

Comment

Bhopreign are saying that people are abandoning ship. That can't true can it?

Comment

No way! FORWARD TO VICTORY!!

Comment

I been a Kessler fan for a long, long time I used to watch him on Brian Nielsen undercards with my dad.

Comment

Bhopreign is a bum.

Comment

I am onboard. but no yanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X