Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be the worst job you can imagine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Parking meter maid, no one wants to see you at work and you're hated in addition to your job being really an obsolete drain of society.
    Some of them are very lovely though.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      male prostitute/ end

Another good choice... At least better pay then paycenter drone, I guess...

Comment

the worst job i can think of is a low rate prison guard like krazyn8tive. getting piss and **** thrown at you, getting spat on by the very minority groups that you go online to spew hatred about. i can't imagine standing on my feet for 12+ hours a day in a wet dog smelling prison checking inmates buttholes and other crevices for contraband. i bet they fart in your face when ur down there doing a cavity search too, eewww.and worst of all since you're not even a real cop you aren't even armed! i mean at least u have a baton and mace, but still, you are a glorified security guard....i mean security "officer".

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          the worst job i can think of is a low rate prison guard like krazyn8tive. getting piss and **** thrown at you, getting spat on by the very minority groups that you go online to spew hatred about. i can't imagine standing on my feet for 12+ hours a day in a wet dog smelling prison checking inmates buttholes and other crevices for contraband. i bet they fart in your face when ur down there doing a cavity search too, eewww.and worst of all since you're not even a real cop you aren't even armed! i mean at least u have a baton and mace, but still, you are a glorified security guard....i mean security "officer".
          At the security company I work for, we have an account at the JTDC. It's for teens who rape, murder, rob. The bad inner city kids. I actually had the option to go there for a $.50 higher wage than where I'm at now. I knew it would be a **** job, so I went with the account that I'm at now.

We actually had 3 guys transfer from my current account, to the JTDC, because they wanted "more action" and wanted to get hired on by the detention center as an in house guard as opposed to a contractor. All 3 came crawling back. I think one of the guys lasted about a year. The other 2 only lasted a few months.

They couldn't handle the stress. And that's kiddie prison. I don't even wanna know what the real deals like.

Comment

I'm surprised no ones mentioned professional fluffer.

Comment

How so???????
              You got a chance of terror inside the plane or Kim Jongs rocket on the outside of the plane....depending on which way ur heading

Comment

A septic truck driver and pump operator. That smell has got to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  You got a chance of terror inside the plane or Kim Jongs rocket on the outside of the plane....depending on which way ur heading
                  Cool. I see. They haven't found that plane that mysteriously disappeared right? MH370?

Comment

Cool. I see. They haven't found that plane that mysteriously disappeared right? MH370?
                    Latest reports are that they are re opening the search off western australia. They have narrowed it down to a 1000k radius and radar shows unnatural debris.

Comment

Rosie O'Donnell's gynecologist.

Comment

Working...
                      X