No announcement yet.

miguel "chinny" cotto vs valero at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
    In sparring, Valero F@ked up DELAHOYA when he was training for Pacquiao,probably weighing around 150-52 they had to kick him out because he couldn't handle the power. Imagine how "confident" Oscar must of felt coming in to the pacquiao fight?, getting hit so much by a smaller fighter in Valero.Regardless of what you think of him, Oscar is a good fighter.

Don't let his record fool you, and i don't agree with his actions, but Valero could fight and was no pushover.
    there's some nice sparring footage of valero

if you look around on youtube there's a video of him almost knocking urbano antillon out cold with a picture perfect combination. picture perfect.

the guy had the goods. of that i am convinced. whether or he could make anything of his tools we already know. he could not.

Comment

cotto went life and death with torres despite winning i think valero does this
      to cotto -->

Comment

915, when you call Cotto "chinny" it makes me question your boxing IQ. Given Valeros lack of quality opposition, he's a huge question mark. On the other hand Cotto has faced many quality opponents, and many different styles. I think Cotto handles hom easily

Comment

probably valero ko

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            to cotto -->

torres was a huge puncher

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              torres was a huge puncher
              Cotto rapped Torres. Brutally KO'ing that ass!

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                to cotto -->
                You are just kid that started watching boxing. You keep repeating the same lame stuff other idiots repeat. Beating Pitalua, Velazquez, De Marco and you concluding that he will spank Cotto, shows how much do you know.

Comment

What type of match up is this?

Cotto would run rings around this fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Manos_de_Piedra View Post
                    man i miss valero......
                    Amen.

A self trained ATG.

Comment

Working...
                    X