No announcement yet.

So R Kelly is charged, but

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    It hasn't been up. I have never seen it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f50xGWrH1QU
    Eddy currents complimentebt me on it?????

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Eddy currents complimentebt me on it?????
      Nah. It aint up. Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        And how can I forget Bill Cosby
        Big difference in Marrying your wife at a young age with consent of the parents. then Peeing on kids (R Kelly)or opening kid theme parks to lure kids in to molest them (Jackson) or drugging girls of all ages to rape them (cosby) lol

Comment

Why did that black female lie about iron mike Tyson raping her? I don’t believe that lying woman at all!
          Tyson lost to Douglas because he was drained by teams of Japanese sluts.
          What are you talking about?

Comparing the Tyson situation, one that was reported the same night or next morning to the Brown situation is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Matt Lauer supposedly violent raped a woman until she passed out.
            Interesting. I'll have to take a look

Comment

What did bill actually do? I am old and he was my jello brand pudding guy on tv.
              There was zero, I repeat zero evidence against Bill and they gave him a 10 year death sentence over a white woman's words.

Comment

Interesting. I'll have to take a look
                Then, in 2001, she claims the married Lauer summoned her to his office at 30 Rock in New York to discuss work. She says he then used a button under his desk to lock the door and then told her to unbutton her blouse.

She said the veteran broadcaster then stepped out from behind his desk, pulled out a chair, bent her over, and started having sex with her until she fell unconscious.

The woman told The Times she woke up a while later on the floor of his office with her pants halfway down her legs, prompting his assistant to take her to seek medical attention.
                https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-sex-toy.html

I noticed that she never mentioned that she told him no or told him to stop but she said she wasn't okay with it. So maybe raped isn't the word I should have used.

Comment

I can't believe how after 20+ years of classic and chart topping hits R Kelly is now broke... for that alone he needs to be locked up. what a fckn dumbass. yet he's arguably the most gifted RnB singer ever.. but dumb..

Comment

There was zero, I repeat zero evidence against Bill and they gave him a 10 year death sentence over a white woman's words.
                    When you got your how Hillary in check helping you .... f them. F bush f trump. F all them

Comment

The Nazi White Supremacists we see every day committing murders and rapes in our cities and making us worry when our daughters don't call on time...

... Are once again protecting Jewish pedophiles, as they have a long history of doing.

Then going after R. Kelly instead, who is innocent.

Will white supremacy ever end?
                      Last edited by ////; 02-17-2020, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X