• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    That one is genius!!

Comment

• End times it seems. WW3?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Comment

• I'm not anti-America. I love America. Been there loads of times and met many, many great people and have a **** load of happy memories while being there. I love its ideals and its founding principles.

The thing I actually hate is war waged by elites and their vested interests. American people aren't waging these ****ing wars. I don't hate all Americans, just a very select few (e.g. John Bolton).

And if it's GB, France, Germany or anyone else complicit in these wars I'll speak out against them too. Bet it's the US war machine that's the main perpetrator by and large so it's not a bad idea to start with them.

And what am I doing? Speaking out and challenging pro-war armchair wannabe GI joes for a start. Not to mention constantly harassing TD's about our complicit involvement in US wars of aggression.

Otherwise I'm busy not advocating for war in a part of the world I don't pretend to even come close to understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              The same people praying for a recession.

The lines are really clear these days; one side wants a roaring economy and to see our enemies being eliminated, the other side wants an economic recession and for our enemies to live long lives and be sent pallets of cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

And what am I doing? Speaking out and challenging pro-war armchair wannabe GI joes for a start. .

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Ah speaking of armchair uneducated hick GI joes.....

Comment

• Trump tweeting about destroying cultural sites in Iran is one of the most sickening things I have ever seen a U.S president say. Its also a war crime. But the Americans never face justice it seems.

Isis done the same thing in Syria iirc by detroying cultural sites. Seems Trumps got a horn by the head choppers previous actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      I'm not anti-America. I love America. Been there loads of times and met many, many great people and have a **** load of happy memories while being there. I love its ideals and its founding principles.

The thing I actually hate is war waged by elites and their vested interests. American people aren't waging these ****ing wars. I don't hate all Americans, just a very select few (e.g. John Bolton).

And if it's GB, France, Germany or anyone else complicit in these wars I'll speak out against them too. Bet it's the US war machine that's the main perpetrator by and large so it's not a bad idea to start with them.

And what am I doing? Speaking out and challenging pro-war armchair wannabe GI joes for a start. Not to mention constantly harassing TD's about our complicit involvement in US wars of aggression.

Otherwise I'm busy not advocating for war in a part of the world I don't pretend to even come close to understanding.

They wont get it.

They will call u anti american

I have been to america too. Loved it over there and the people were friendly and the food was terrific.

Bu i agree with ur post.

The government is wrong

Like they were wrong about Iraq and Libya.

The government sucks

The people are nice.

real talk

Comment

Working...
                      X