Fat kid slaps his mother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoop that trick.

Comment

Man i hit my mom 1 time and i didnt even mean to, it was an accident, And i got the crap beat out of me by my brother who saw it from acrass the room. He didnt realize it was an accident and he just tackled me anbeat me till i was bloody and swolen, My mom knew it was an accident and was trying to pry him off but he didnt quit till his hands started to hurt, there should be more people in the world like my brother, maybe then this crap wouldnt go on

Comment

Originally posted by ben41193 View Post
        Man i hit my mom 1 time and i didnt even mean to, it was an accident, And i got the crap beat out of me by my brother who saw it from acrass the room. He didnt realize it was an accident and he just tackled me anbeat me till i was bloody and swolen, My mom knew it was an accident and was trying to pry him off but he didnt quit till his hands started to hurt, there should be more people in the world like my brother, maybe then this crap wouldnt go on
        Yes we need more people that overreact and jump to conclusion without knowing what really happened.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
          Yes we need more people that overreact and jump to conclusion without knowing what really happened.
          im just sayin, i mean ida done the same thing had i seen him hit her, You gotta protect your mom, to bad he aint got an older brother

Comment

that little **** needs to die

Comment

Originally posted by xEDDIEx View Post
              that little **** needs to die
              Agreed he is a dousch

Comment

He would have been out relaxing on the floor when he put his finger in her face, long before he hit her if he was in a different kind of family.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post

If he doesnt respect his mother what about other people?

Comment

it's been posted, but i feel sorry for the mother, she cares for and loves that fat ****.. i would knock his teeth out for hitting her like that..

Comment

Originally posted by MILE KITIC View Post
                      it's been posted, but i feel sorry for the mother, she cares for and loves that fat ****.. i would knock his teeth out for hitting her like that..
                      80% or the mother if not 95% care for there children

is expect they need to show tough love sometimes to have there respect

Comment

Working...
                      X