Alan Minter: "no black man will take my title"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Minter: "no black man will take my title"

http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=5351&more=1

^^Leading up to his fateful match with Marvin Hagler. Nope. Noone bitched and moaned, no one complained, no one protested, nothing. The only thing that happened was a good old fashioned, 3 round ass whipping by the hands of the Marvelous one. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Bill O'reilly attacked Bernard Hopkins, people are just going overboard with his recent comment. If you were offended, fine, but what are you gonna do? I suggest you stop venting and simply hope for the kind of justice laid down previously by Hagler, otherwise, you're only getting that much more ****ted on if Hopkkins happens to destroy Joe. You people would look that much more foolish with your pride further stepped on. Calm down and stop bitchng...

---Sonofisis

oh yeah, man, i remember being a wee-lad for this one - marvelous had an awful time getting out of that ring after brutalizing that fool.

one of those moments in life where you just completely humble a mf'er. minter ate that **** and then some.

isis - your first post where you don't come off as a complete female, good **** dog.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      isis - your first post where you don't come off as a complete female, good **** dog.
      I take that as a compliment, thanx.. Definiely some parallels worth exploring here.

Comment

Originally posted by sonofisis View Post

^^Leading up to his fateful match with Marvin Hagler. Nope. Noone bitched and moaned, no one complained, no one protested, nothing. The only thing that happened was a good old fashioned, 3 round ass whipping by the hands of the Marvelous one. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Bill O'reilly attacked Bernard Hopkins, people are just going overboard with his recent comment. If you were offended, fine, but what are you gonna do? I suggest you stop venting and simply hope for the kind of justice laid down previously by Hagler, otherwise, you're only getting that much more ****ted on if Hopkkins happens to destroy Joe. You people would look that much more foolish with your pride further stepped on. Calm down and stop bitchng...

---Sonofisis
        So whats the big deal about what Hopkins said to Calzaghe if Minter said that to Hagler with no one bitching? I'm just curios to hear some replies on this.

Comment

I take that as a compliment, thanx.. Definiely some parallels worth exploring here.
          as you should, i really don't like where you come from most times. also, i see that it says you're from the bay-area - i was educated there so i have to try with you.

Comment

Spose it depends how thick your skin is. Comments like the "aint no white boy.." "ain't no black man..." really don't bother me. But, I know others can be upset by these sort of comments.

Comment

I could have sworn times were a bit different during that era. And there was also no internet. Oh well.

Comment

^^Leading up to his fateful match with Marvin Hagler. Nope. Noone bitched and moaned, no one complained, no one protested, nothing. The only thing that happened was a good old fashioned, 3 round ass whipping by the hands of the Marvelous one. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Bill O'reilly attacked Bernard Hopkins, people are just going overboard with his recent comment. If you were offended, fine, but what are you gonna do? I suggest you stop venting and simply hope for the kind of justice laid down previously by Hagler, otherwise, you're only getting that much more ****ted on if Hopkkins happens to destroy Joe. You peoplewould look that much more foolish with your pride further stepped on. Calm down and stop bitchng...

---Sonofisis

Ooh that "You People" comment...very racist.

This happened before you could make a profit from racism in the media.

Comment

that was a good ass beat down. .

Comment

I suggest you stop venting and simply hope for the kind of justice laid down previously by Hagler, otherwise, you're only getting that much more ****ted on if Hopkkins happens to destroy Joe. You people would look that much more foolish with your pride further stepped on. Calm down and stop bitchng...
                    Nah, if I call you a slur and then hang you from a tree, did I just "hurt your pride that much more." Hopkins winning the fight wouldn't change a thing

You've yet to demonstrate an ability to put aside your pro-black stance, even in the abstract.

Comment

Working...
                    X