Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I've Lost All Respect For Froch, Kessler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a champ Ward sure sounds like a cum-drenched little *****. Jeez go butt some heads Dre, that's your signature move...

Comment

• Originally posted by breakyourface View Post
      For a champ Ward sure sounds like a cum-drenched little *****. Jeez go butt some heads Dre, that's your signature move...
      Tasteless post... Ward is a great champion and is only saying things when Froch and Kesller couldn't keep their mouths shut.

That being said, winner of Froch-Mikeel should get rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        £2m each, roughly $3.1m each with potential to rise.

The most telling part of Ward's comments are where he says the rematches with him aren't going the distance, i.e. he's interested in that guap.
        Sauerland has said it not 2M pound sterling, so I guess it was more likely 2M dollars. Whatever. It's a lot of money still and would likely be double that if it's PPV in GB and on HBO in the US.

Comment

• kessler lost to a guy he shouldnt have lost to but lets cry about it because it wasnt in kesslers living room.

carl froch lost to ward in atlantic city what a hometown advantage for ward.

funny how a unexperienced fighter at the time dominated these two so bad the only way they can even imagine having a chance is if he comes to them ,because fighting ward anywhere but at home is a automatic loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
            I'd rather see Froch and Kessler go at it over a Ward fight any day. Ward is boring. He holds a lot. He lunges in with his head. Ward needs to talk **** now because he can only sell tickets in Oakland. I can't wait until the hype over this fraud in done.
            ^^^^This....and the guy in my in my sig is wearing an Oakland Raiders uniform so don't think that it's a Euro vs USA thing. I can't stand watching
            Andre Ward, Andre Dirrel, Andre Berto or any other *****ass boxer named Andre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
              ^^^^This....and the guy in my in my sig is wearing an Oakland Raiders uniform so don't think that it's a Euro vs USA thing. I can't stand watching
              Andre Ward, Andre Dirrel, Andre Berto or any other *****ass boxer named Andre.
              What about this guy:

Comment

• hehe, Nelson, you on it!

Comment

• why in the hell is ward crying?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X