Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it right now, Saul Alvarez won't be on the Mayweather Co-feature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm calling it right now, Saul Alvarez won't be on the Mayweather Co-feature

Canelo states the only way he will fight on the May 4 undercard is if Mayweather signs a contract with Canelo in September.

If Canelo stays true to his word, he won't be fighting May 4. I can Guarantee you Mayweather doesn't sign the Canelo contact, if he actually does "sign" it, the fight will fall through in September. Mayweather will find a way to duck it.

These negotiations are taking too long and I believe Adrian Broner might be the Co-feature bout. Lets Hope Canelo stays true to his word so we can expose Floyd for what he truely is, a Cherry picking Coward.

Mayweather doesn't take risk and never will. The guy knows exactly who to fight and sweeps in at the right time. Look for Adrian Broner to be the Co-feature instead.

Peace

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
    Canelo states the only way he will fight on the May 4 undercard is if Mayweather signs a contract with Canelo in September.

If Canelo stays true to his word, he won't be fighting May 4. I can Guarantee you Mayweather doesn't sign the Canelo contact, if he actually does "sign" it, the fight will fall through in September. Mayweather will find a way to duck it.

These negotiations are taking too long and I believe Adrian Broner might be the Co-feature bout. Lets Hope Canelo stays true to his word so we can expose Floyd for what he truely is, a Cherry picking Coward.

Mayweather doesn't take risk and never will. The guy knows exactly who to fight and sweeps in at the right time. Look for Adrian Broner to be the Co-feature instead.

Peace

peace

Comment

It was called about 12 hours ago by a few other guys in the "Canelo has agreed to fight Trout" thread or whatever it was called that some user started. Unlucky

Comment

Why the fuk should Floyd sign to fight Canelo in September? Canelo fights at 154 and he doesn't even beat the best guys in Floyd's division at 147. He fights bums at 147 and 140 so what the fuk makes him the guy for Floyd to fight? You kids are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
          Why the fuk should Floyd sign to fight Canelo in September? Canelo fights at 154 and he doesn't even beat the best guys in Floyd's division at 147. He fights bums at 147 and 140 so what the fuk makes him the guy for Floyd to fight? You kids are hilarious.
          Send this response to Floyd via Twitter, its a good one incase Floyd hasn't thought of any excuses yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
            Send this response to Floyd via Twitter, its a good one incase Floyd hasn't thought of any excuses yet.
            Send a pic of your balls to Canelo via Twitter since you're so in love with him. All you guys on his d1ck hard just because Oscar picked him as his new golden boy cause of his looks. If this kid was ugly and black you wouldn't even know him. He hasn't beaten anyone and the best fighter in the world is ducking him? That's a joke.

Comment

Why does he have to have a co-feature? Isn't he the PPV king? What am I missing?

Comment

I'm pretty sure everyone has called this. Who knows maybe saul and mayweather agree on may 4th to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                  I'm pretty sure everyone has called this. Who knows maybe saul and mayweather agree on may 4th to fight each other.
                  I also have my money on Mayweather NEVER fights Canelo ala Pacquiao. The fight will never happen

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X