No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz trying to grab some nalga lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz trying to grab some nalga lol

I guess there were rumors on this pic and she tweeted "I launched my own business yesterday and instead of covering that, people would rather here made up stories about people I take a pic with."

On Victor Ortiz's side... he retweeted when some one said “@TeeAmor: @VICIOUSortiz & @DrayaFace lowkey make a cute couple.” Lol este guey..hes always tryn to mack on the ladies

holy hell........what's the girls name?

Comment

Draya Michele, I guess she has been on the show Basketball Wives. She is just another typical Hollywood whore thats been around. She left her 7yo son home alone and left frozen dinners for him to eat according to this article:
      http://gossiponthis.com/2011/01/18/d...ed-bad-mother/
      "A 7-year-old Wyomissing boy was coming home from school to an empty apartment and spending nights alone while his mother worked in Philadelphia, borough police said Friday. The boy told police that he would get off the bus most days and wait for someone to leave or enter the gated parking garage under the apartment complex in the 100 block of North Park Road so he could get into the building, police said. His mother, Andraya M. Howard, 25, would leave the apartment door unlocked and microwave dinners in the freezer for him, they said."

Not gonna lie tho, she could still get it

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        Draya Michele, I guess she has been on the show Basketball Wives. She is just another typical Hollywood whore thats been around. She left her 7yo son home alone and left frozen dinners for him to eat according to this article:
        http://gossiponthis.com/2011/01/18/d...ed-bad-mother/
        "A 7-year-old Wyomissing boy was coming home from school to an empty apartment and spending nights alone while his mother worked in Philadelphia, borough police said Friday. The boy told police that he would get off the bus most days and wait for someone to leave or enter the gated parking garage under the apartment complex in the 100 block of North Park Road so he could get into the building, police said. His mother, Andraya M. Howard, 25, would leave the apartment door unlocked and microwave dinners in the freezer for him, they said."

Not gonna lie tho, she could still get it
        I'd still put a hurtin' on her pooper hole .......true story!

Comment

picture wasn't working for me so i decided to look it up.

good for ortiz if he is smashing, lowkey.

Comment

se miran muy bien los cuerpos..........

Comment

Victor is sexy she is alright.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                Victor is sexy she is alright.
                ni.gga what?

Comment

Yea I said it, You read me right now what? killa cam"peeleft:

Originally posted by Ki11a Cam View Post
                  ni.gga what?

Comment

Butta head. But with that body she makes up for it !

Comment

Working...
                    X