Chael Sonnen getting owned on TSN's Off The Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chael Sonnen getting owned on TSN's Off The Record

Hilarious stuff. Walked off like mike tyson and interviewer jabs him lol

haha, Landsberg is the best. Apparently Sonnen doesn't know about him. He will kill you without you knowing it. Cool and calculated. Gotta love him.

Comment

posted this in the "chael sings destiny's child" thread earlier, chael is the best, too funny.

Comment

Chael definately owned Off the record, iim no chael fan and looked foward to him getting owned but this guy went from jui juitsu back to anderson silva, chaels pro wrestling act literally confused him and then he comes back and asks some more lame questions.

None of this matters,i cant wait for anderson to catch chael in ANOTHER triangle so we can stop talking about this clown

Comment

f**kin epic trolling questions.. chael was shook. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            Chael definately owned Off the record, iim no chael fan and looked foward to him getting owned but this guy went from jui juitsu back to anderson silva, chaels pro wrestling act literally confused him and then he comes back and asks some more lame questions.

None of this matters,i cant wait for anderson to catch chael in ANOTHER triangle so we can stop talking about this clown
            how in the hell did Chael own Off The Record? This interview showed how dull and stupid Chael Sonnen really is. He showed how intelligent he was by not answering questions and pretending he was sleeping. And to top it off he walked off the show like a kid throwing a temper tantrum. The guy is a joke show.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post

I can't wait either. I don't even know why the guy deserves another rematch so soon. And after Silva fights him again, will there really be anyone left for him at that point? Probably not, but I think he just said he wanted to continue to compete for a few more years, but if he can beat Chael again, he will really have nothing left to prove IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X