Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you guys date a bald headed girl??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    not that thing in your TS, but yeah, if she was pretty and had a lot going for her, of course i would. hair grows back, you know. and a real man manipulates his woman with his penis. if you want hair, you should be able to get hair.

i f#cked a black chick on NYE, so im an expert on blackness now, and lots of those girls look fine with super short hair.

just look at lupita ongobongo or whatever her name is . her face is super pretty and she usually doesn't have a ton of hair.

Comment

Bald girls have the slickest head

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Fuuuuckkk !!

Comment

not that thing in your TS, but yeah, if she was pretty and had a lot going for her, of course i would. hair grows back, you know. and a real man manipulates his woman with his penis. if you want hair, you should be able to get hair.

i f#cked a black chick on NYE, so im an expert on blackness now, and lots of those girls look fine with super short hair.

just look at lupita ongobongo or whatever her name is . her face is super pretty and she usually doesn't have a ton of hair.
          I can't take this anymore!

Comment

you sound like a f#ggot bruh, you tryna grind up on jermall charlo too?
            Jermall? Nah. Not enough money for me. Now if we talking about Floyd money, yeah I'll work for those dollars.

Bob Arum has dollars too. **** it. I'll work Bob over so hard, he'll have a heart attack and I'll take his money.

Comment

Yes. Once the body looks nice and she is a cisgender woman.

Comment

I gotta be honest though, not all chicks can pull that look. You have to have that natalie portman face shape in order to pull it. Long-faced women don't look good with it.

Comment

Working...
                X