Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Kovalev, Ryan Garcia, Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    ESPN is in business with Top Rank. So we can dismiss their rankings just like you dismissed the Ring rankings, right?
    you can, that's the point of it being subjective and people using their own criteria, smart guy. Some people are cool with him beating a a bigger man, others feel he beat a shell of a once top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      you conveniently ignored my other post where I addressed your b***hing and whining about donaire as compared to Kovalev. Donaire came with real intent to win while Kovalev looked like a dead man. Not to mention, inoue vs donaire was a fight if the yr candidate. Canelo vs Kovalev looked like a glorified sparring session. That's why donaire vs inoue has gotten a more positive buzz. Stop your crying. All you do is whine about why don't people love and idolize Canelo as much as you do. I've also already told you what opponents I'd consider good other options for Canelo's next fight and it's a list of about 7 guys. But he could pick Gabe Rosado and you'd still be juggling his nuts.
      You must be having a global meltdown... I thought you were a Breadman shill considering all the times you come at me with mailbag punkage!

Are you upset because Breadman gave Canelo full credit for this fight and dismissed any dive theory! Breadman illustrated physical and logical reasonings as to why Canelo was better than Kovalev yet you and the Canelo hate brigade say “Kovalev didn’t do anything” yet blame it on Canelo. LMAO.

It’s actually REALLY REALY EASY to see how trainers advice their fighters with Canelo...

Abel: “Lets just Jab our way to points, look busy constantly, don’t attempt any body work... avoid Canelo on the inside and counters at all costs.”

Rozier: “Lets just Jab our way to points, look busy constantly, don’t attempt any body work... avoid Canelo on the inside and counters at all costs.”

McGirt: “Lets just Jab our way to points, look busy constantly, don’t attempt any body work... avoid Canelo on the inside and counters at all costs.”

You think when industry and pros say Canelo is the best counter puncher in the game is fiction or you do you wanna pull the score cards because cliche works?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
        You must be having a global meltdown... I thought you were a Breadman shill considering all the times you come at me with mailbag punkage!

Are you upset because Breadman gave Canelo full credit for this fight and dismissed any dive theory! Breadman illustrated physical and logical reasonings as to why Canelo was better than Kovalev yet you and the Canelo hate brigade say “Kovalev didn’t do anything” yet blame it on Canelo. LMAO.

It’s actually REALLY REALY EASY to see how trainers advice their fighters with Canelo...

Abel: “Lets just Jab our way to points, look busy constantly, don’t attempt any body work... avoid Canelo on the inside and counters at all costs.”

Rozier: “Lets just Jab our way to points, look busy constantly, don’t attempt any body work... avoid Canelo on the inside and counters at all costs.”

McGirt: “Lets just Jab our way to points, look busy constantly, don’t attempt any body work... avoid Canelo on the inside and counters at all costs.”

You think when industry and pros say Canelo is the best counter puncher in the game is fiction or you do you wanna pull the score cards because cliche works?
        I don't even respond to your posts in the mailbag any more because you've proven yourself to be a grade A ****** who jumps all over the place while making 0 valid points. Case in point, I never said Kovalev took a dive. He was just a washed up shell with nothing on his punches and s*** stamina. Sorry if I don't cream on myself like you over a 5-1 favorite winning a boring ass fight.

Comment

I don't even respond to your posts in the mailbag any more because you've proven yourself to be a grade A ****** who jumps all over the place while making 0 valid points. Case in point, I never said Kovalev took a dive. He was just a washed up shell with nothing on his punches and s*** stamina. Sorry if I don't cream on myself like you over a 5-1 favorite winning a boring ass fight.
          So it was boring because you’re basically blaming everything on Kovalev? Oh no wait, Canelo?

When Pac fought David Diaz, was Diaz the highest rated Champ at the time? Was he the most difficult? And was Diaz ever P4P?

I always thought you were Breadman’s nephew wearing the suit from the gimp in Pulp Fiction, so show respect to the Bread.

Comment

So it was boring because you’re basically blaming everything on Kovalev? Oh no wait, Canelo?

When Pac fought David Diaz, was Diaz the highest rated Champ at the time? Was he the most difficult? And was Diaz ever P4P?

I always thought you were Breadman’s nephew wearing the suit from the gimp in Pulp Fiction, so show respect to the Bread.
            Pac is just as guilty of going after the lesser regarded champions or using strategies to weaken his opponents as Canelo. Unlike you clowns, I'm consistent on my stance with boxing. I don't flip flop like you groupie whores. As far as the lack of excitement of the fight, I hate to break it to you but other than Canelo vs ggg 2, Canelo fights are pretty uneventful. Pretty sure his low punch output and tendency to try and conserve energy play a part in that and it's not just his opponents fault. And who is even talking about bread? You're a weirdo and clearly not very smart. Pretty confident you still live a home with mommy don't ya.

Comment

Pac is just as guilty of going after the lesser regarded champions or using strategies to weaken his opponents as Canelo. Unlike you clowns, I'm consistent on my stance with boxing. I don't flip flop like you groupie whores. As far as the lack of excitement of the fight, I hate to break it to you but other than Canelo vs ggg 2, Canelo fights are pretty uneventful. Pretty sure his low punch output and tendency to try and conserve energy play a part in that and it's not just his opponents fault. And who is even talking about bread? You're a weirdo and clearly not very smart. Pretty confident you still live a home with mommy don't ya.
              It’s ok to feel salty. Breadman put you in your place. Dass kray kray!

Comment

It’s ok to feel salty. Breadman put you in your place. Dass kray kray!
                Yep, you just confirmed it, you're a virgin that lives with your mom

Comment

I knew Breadman would wise up, and was a Canelo fan all along. He knows what’s good for him. Yeah sure Charlo and Andrade could give Canelo a hard fight, but Breadman knows Canelo don’t play around. He could seriously hurt Charlo and Andrade. Breadman knows this.

Now that we got all this out of the way, where’s the Walrus so he can shine my shoes!
                  Hello! Over many mailbags ago and up to now, Bread has praised Canelo's boxing ability and performances. He brings up drug testing, and some fans just go wild......... I liked the shoes part.

Comment

Breadman is acknowledging what many of us already know and what Kellerman said to others recently, “Canelo is a 100% fighter.” Honestly, that’s just the dog for an elite Mexican fighter... cliche? Maybe.

When I see Canelo, I think of the old school heads back in the day, some dudes you don’t want mess with, or Bread calls it, “part of their DNA.” The more we progress I just don’t see Charlo or Andrade having the dog in them to fight Canelo when the time comes.

I prefer Charlo and Andrade continue ducking each other. Suits them best.
                    Wow! Agreeing with the writer of the column on something. You go Widdit!

Comment

FUNNY !!

like I said the other day, when that ' fixed-fight ' poll started...

... at least one of these idiots will be stupid enough to tell breadman the fight was fixed... and he will laugh, and tell them they DKSAB

right on cue

Comment

Working...
                      X