Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you brag about banging a fat chick from another country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you brag about banging a fat chick from another country?

Let's say you met a chick on here. You know, she shows off her fat **** and what not. She invites you over but the b*tch lives in Canada. Well you ain't no punk b*tch and got blue balls for days so you take a 13 hour bus ride over there cus you a G and Gs take the bus. When you get there, she's actually bigger than you expected. So you bang anyway then she makes you breakfast cus Gs need a healthy breakfast after slaying the hippo. Then you had to take another 13 hour bus ride home.

Would you brag to your homies about this?

I don't know who this Bosslady person is, but you guys sure are mean.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Lmao B.utler i like it hahaha

Anyway ops question....if the dudes into fat broads then thats a dime for him.

Me personally no.

Fat *****es are a no no.

Fat motherfckas .

Brag about a fat hoe? Unless this fat hoe was skinny compared to even fatter hoes that have been porked

Comment

Oh no. A true Playa makes that fat b itch bring her polar bear ass come to America.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
            Let's say you met a chick on here. You know, she shows off her fat **** and what not. She invites you over but the b*tch lives in Canada. Well you ain't no punk b*tch and got blue balls for days so you take a 13 hour bus ride over there cus you a G and Gs take the bus. When you get there, she's actually bigger than you expected. So you bang anyway then she makes you breakfast cus Gs need a healthy breakfast after slaying the hippo. Then you had to take another 13 hour bus ride home.

Would you brag to your homies about this?
            who tf rides buses in 2016? Thirteen hour bus drive is probably like a two hour flight i don't get it. And no fat chicks PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by MelanKomas View Post
              who tf rides buses in 2016? Thirteen hour bus drive is probably like a two hour flight i don't get it. And no fat chicks PERIOD
              Broke dudes still ride the bus to bang fat chicks. Just an example, bus fare from NYC to Toronto is about $50. Air fare is closer to $200. Remember, you have to feed the ho too before you bang

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Broke dudes still ride the bus to bang fat chicks. Just an example, bus fare from NYC to Toronto is about $50. Air fare is closer to $200. Remember, you have to feed the ho too before you bang
                Feed her a rack of lamb

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Feed her a rack of lamb
                  If dude can afford rack of lamb, he could fly. Her big ass is getting McDs. If she is really good, she can get a super-sized combo and not just McDoubles off the dollar menu

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    If dude can afford rack of lamb, he could fly. Her big ass is getting McDs. If she is really good, she can get a super-sized combo and not just McDoubles off the dollar menu
                    Lmaooooooooo

Man cant beleive someone went to fock that fat wart hog

Ive read some of her posts when someobe bumped em.

She thought she was uber

Comment

Working...
                    X