No announcement yet.

Cotto-Mayweather will happen..?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Mayweather will happen..?????

do you think a fight between Cotto and Mayweather will ever happen..?
    Yes (sooner or later)
    15.79%
    Never
    68.42%
    dont care
    15.79%

The poll is expired.

The fight is pointless right now

Comment

Maybe.... It would take a lot to happen though..

Mayweather will somehow have to get through Shane, and Pac.

Cotto will have to take out Foreman, and gain some relevance again by beating a few more other big names.

Comment

cotto still lives here in Puerto Rico...so i guess not hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          The fight is pointless right now
          pointless..? no way..

I don't see a fight between two HOF fighters at their prime being pointless..

Comment

If manny beats clottley and decides to fight margarito.
            And if cotto beats foreman,I can see it happening.

Comment

floyd aint fihting anyone who beat shane........

Comment

I use to care for this fight after Mayweather beat on Hatton but he let it go off by retiring, That was the time that this fight should have been explored by Mayweather, Cotto isnt too hard to find and am sure he would have love to fight Mayweather (Well if Arum allowed).

But if Cotto goes to 154 beats on Yuri Foreman then get even more belts at 154 from someone like Sergio Martinez then Maybe it would ignite the fight between him and Mayweather at 154 but as of now...NO.

Comment

I could care less about this fight unless Cotto starts looking great again and he's not going to be in the HOF either. Atleast not now he is

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                    I use to care for this fight after Mayweather beat on Hatton but he let it go off by retiring, That was the time that this fight should have been explored by Mayweather, Cotto isnt too hard to find and am sure he would have love to fight Mayweather (Well if Arum allowed).

But if Cotto goes to 154 beats on Yuri Foreman then get even more belts at 154 from someone like Sergio Martinez then Maybe it would ignite the fight between him and Mayweather at 154 but as of now...NO.
                    That would makes sense; however, Martinez would be tough for Cotto. It would be interesting to see how Cotto looks at 154.

Comment

Working...
                    X