UFC vs Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC vs Boxing

This is old but I had to post it here.

They both make some good points but I dont care who you are cause you will never win a arguement with Joe Rogan. And I wish they didnt get The Iceman to speak on behalf of ufc cause he sounds drunk again..lol.

Houston Alexander or Quinton Jackson take out anyone in boxing in one round.

Comment

Boxing.

UFC is a brand. Not a sport.

Comment

Originally posted by HISTORY View Post
        Houston Alexander or Quinton Jackson take out anyone in boxing in one round.

In a MMA fight....

Comment

Like Always Joe Rogan is right "Boxing is a dying sport" "You will never have a Future Superstars" Yup, Cotto cant a ticket and Pavlik will never sell...wait....Opps

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            In a MMA fight....
            No in an actual street fight. Houston has his boyz and he is the definition of street. He would knock out anyone in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by HISTORY View Post
              No in an actual street fight. Houston has his boyz and he is the definition of street. He would knock out anyone in boxing.
              What kind of rules go in a street fight?I would pick floyd over houston for the fact floyd has like 5 bodyguards. Ussually the guy with the bigger gun wins a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                What kind of rules go in a street fight?I would pick floyd over houston for the fact floyd has like 5 bodyguards. Ussually the guy with the bigger gun wins a street fight.
                Floyd Mayweather? To tell you the truth the guy's a punk/*****, He can box thats for damn sure but fight....all he would depend on is his hands. Chuck is right about a 135lbs mma guy can take him out, HELL I probably can.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                  Floyd Mayweather? To tell you the truth the guy's a punk/*****, He can box thats for damn sure but fight....all he would depend on is his hands. Chuck is right about a 135lbs mma guy can take him out, HELL I probably can.
                  Yes but Like I said Floyd always has like 5 huge black dudes with him, So in a street fight, they would stop Houston. Streets have no rules.

Comment

yea..true. Houston can probably take 1 of them bodygaurds but 5 of them there is no way in hell. But discussing who has the bigger gang sounds childish. Houston>boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X