No announcement yet.

Anthony Mundine V Sam Soliman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Mundine V Sam Soliman

anyone here gunna watch this fight? who do all the Aussie's here have winning this fight? i think Mundine will knock Soliman out

Not an aussie, but interested in this fight. I hope that soliman boxes circles round Mundine en route to a tko in the 12th, im not a fan of mundine to say the least. My actual prediction though would be a close ud maybe md to soliman.

Comment

i'll be ordering it in, pitty my digital box died otherwise i would have recorded it and posted

Comment

Yeah, looking forward to this fight.

Like many folk, I have my grips with some of the things Anthony has said to press and people. But pure boxing-wise, we all have to give our respect to him. He has the goods.
        I would like nothing more than to see an upset as most general people know Mundine but dont know Sammy. Still, I think that Mundine will be too smart for Sam. I dont see a KO as Sam can take a shot better than most but again, I am open to being proven wrong, and like it when I am!
        Gonna be a great night but I just wish I could see it live.

Big Bob and Shane Cameron is gonna be a cracker too!

Comment

haha thought u'd be interested in the Cameron fight. hope he lays bob out.
          i'm tipping mundine by points

Comment

id like to see soliman win, but a MD either way wont suprise me, just to set it up for the triliogy

Comment

It'll be an interesting fight thats for sure!!
              Mundines got the size and speed over soliman.. although soliman is extremely awkward to fight against and is tough as nails..
              My prediction... 'PAIN'

Comment

I would bet 10K on Mundine to win..

Comment

i predict a draw

Comment

sam looks fit i have a funny feeling mundine hasnt trained like he can and should

Comment

Working...
                    X