Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Yeah!! Magnets, b*tch!!" Jesse Pinkman

"F*** you, and your eyebrows!! Wipe down this!!" Walter White

Comment

It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.

Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.

I am so clever, that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

All from the great Oscar Wilde.

Comment

"In the beginning, there was nothing. Then God said, "Let there be light". And there was still nothing, but you could see it."

-- Groucho Marx

Comment

"Oh, I'm sorry. Well, I can put the trash into a landfill where it's gonna stay for millions of years, or I can burn it up and get a nice smoky smell in here and let that smoke go to the sky where it turns into stars." - Charlie Kelly

Ton of awesome Louis C.K. quotes

http://www.brobible.com/entertainmen...tes-and-photos

Comment

"You ghostin us, muthaphucka. I don't care who you are back in the world. You give our position away one more time, I'll bleed you. Real quiet. And leave you here. Got that?"

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 08-31-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

"Without education, we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously. "

-G.K. Chesterton

Comment

“She said, who didn’t let the gorilla into the ballet? I love this joke. I have not heard this joke. This is a new joke for me. Who didn’t let the gorilla into the ballet? And she said Just the people who were in charge of that decision. Just the folks who made the assessment. I love this joke because I picture it. The whole story is in my head of people going into the movie theater, and the gorillas are not trying to make eye contact and they’re just trying to text.”

"Young, gorgeous women must have the hardest time. A lot of people think they have advantages. Like 'oh you're a pretty girl, it's easy, people buy you drinks' oh wow, boy, what is that - a $16 savings every week? Free drinks! It must be so much pressure to be like a really cute young girl. First of all, you're smaller than most people, you're an adult, and you're walking around and there are just MASSIVE men like 3 times your size and every single *GRUNTS LOUDLY LIKE A CAVEMAN* - that's a lot to take on. Someone else's c*m fantasy. Like he just looks at you and you just feel buckets of c*m hit you in the face."

Comment

"You knew she was bald headed, you knew she didn't have no damn hair."

Smokey Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                    "You knew she was bald headed, you knew she didn't have no damn hair."

Smokey Friday

I love that movie.

"He gonna cry in the car."

Comment

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

Bill Cosby

Comment

Working...
                      X