No announcement yet.

UFC 128: Shogun vs. Jones Official Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] UFC 128: Shogun vs. Jones Official Trailer

Easily the best promo they've ever done.

I'm so excited for this match up. I got Shogun by KO.

It'll be youth and technique vs age and experience.

Is Jones ready for the step up on short notice? That's the question.
    He'll have to be at the very top of his game for this one.

Shogun has been there and done that and got the T-Shirt to prove it.

Comment

I think people will be surprised at how easily Shogun wins. Jones has fought no one near the ability of Shogun which I believe will show come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
        I think people will be surprised at how easily Shogun wins. Jones has fought no one near the ability of Shogun which I believe will show come fight night.
        I agree, he was hesitant against Bader. If he's as scared of Shogun as he was Bader he's going to sleep.

Comment

love the HD emphasis on the unibrow!

i hope its not as easy a win for shogunn as some are saying, but i think they're both cool fighters so its all good

Comment

Wow he was hesitant against bader? HE fought brilliantly, just because he stand stand up much like he normally does. He dominated a guy he was scared of haha great analysis ladies. Rua is a great fighter but bones Jones has a great chance of winning the crown.

Comment

Rua is a good fighter but has gaping holes, Jones is a young warrior who exposes holes, he will destroy/dominate Rua IMO, to fast,explosive,decisive and effective!!

Comment

When was Jones scared? I remember him attacking Bader for much of the fight. Please let me know when Bader did anything to back Jones up the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  Hesitant?

I dont think so. He is cautious and you can see that with his stand up fight against Bader, Jones shows that he fights smart knowing Bader has power to KO him.

Yes. Jones fought no one near Shougun pre-Pride era. Who has Rua fought during his stint in UFC? only Machida, a stance-tailor made against MT.

Comment

Bones is a bad match up for Shogun... I am not saying Bones is gonna win, but there is gonna be a lot of elbows from the guard.

Comment

Working...
                    X