Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking back on it Manny Pacquiao had a fairly terrible career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found this site a couple months ago. I thought yes a boxing forum! Started posting vids ect. Then theres stuff like this that have steered me away. I mean how dumb can a topic be?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      I found this site a couple months ago. I thought yes a boxing forum! Started posting vids ect. Then theres stuff like this that have steered me away. I mean how dumb can a topic be?
      I suggest you leave mate

Comment

• This Floyd fan and Pacquiao hater must be some sorry @ss bytch.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          The best defensive fighter of the era against the best offensive fighter of the era fighting in their primes wouldn't have been a good fight? Notice I'm not saying "competitive" or "50-50" or anything of the such. It would've been fun to watch.

And don't try to clown me. You know me. We've had great boxing conversations-- don't sit here and act like I'm Pacboy or Golovkin
          You're acting like a Pactárd right now. Pacquiao is no where near the best offensive fighter of any decade. You're insulting not only my intelligence, but also trying to rewrite history and that upsets me.

Bruce Trampler fed Pacquiao damaged goods. Great matchmaker, but those cats were recently stopped, shot, or beaten to a pulp. Pacquiao was built and Top Rank did a great job. Probably Arums best work and most definitely his swansong.

Even Roach said Shane was too good when he was knocking Margarito's block off (check youtube), but as soon as Floyd does him dirty and he's looking like âss cheeks against the original Pretender Mora they sign the fight? You can't see it?

Originally posted by Freddie Roach
          Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny. I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter.
          7:26 of video here:

Same thing with Hoya, Floyd tapped that âss and he looked super bad against The Pretender Forbes. Did you see the Forbes fight? Rumors of Valero stomping his old âss in sparring and who knows what else. Younger Hoya beats the brakes off Pacquiao especially at 130-135.

Margarito same dang thing. Stomped almost to death by Mosely, gets matched with Manny the next year.

Cotto always had a suspect chin, but Margarito stomped the shít out of Cotto 14 months before. Definite asterisk on that one.

Hatton got ruined by Floyd. Even the Lazcano fight right after he was getting nailed with left hooks. Pacquiao might have been ringside laughing. No asterisk there?

Morales and MAB, every trilogy on history besides Robinson.Lamotta have always resulted in those fighters leaving big pieces of themselves in the ring. Look at Morales in the Raheem fight, you going to sit there and tell me that's the same Morales?

The only talented fighter that Manny was matched with that wasn't on a losing streak or had *'s all over the place was JMM and those were life and death fights for Manny. Even ringside Filipino's scoring gave the 2nd fight to JMM. JMM MAYBE got 2 rounds against Floyd. TWO ROUNDS!!!

In defeat, Pacquiao is the biggest bítch of the century. Needles cost him the Morales fight ok guy, the socks cost him another fight, then is was the shoes, a sample of blood makes him sick, afraid of needles, blah blah blah.

Almosty forgot, couldn't see out the eye. Ok sure!

Pacquiao would have gotten stopped by Pretty Boy Floyd, as compared to Money Mayweather.

Top Rank stalled the negotiations because they were hoping to get an old Floyd or an * on him so they could repeat the same shít they been pulling. Proof below, look at the dates impossible to argue otherwise.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/maywe...imeline-1.html

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10243.html

Final nail in coffin:

Last edited by McNulty; 06-25-2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Troll thread.

Comment

• Be a fan of boxing and smoke crack

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                You're acting like a Pactárd right now. Pacquiao is no where near the best offensive fighter of any decade. You're insulting not only my intelligence, but also trying to rewrite history and that upsets me.

Bruce Trampler fed Pacquiao damaged goods. Great matchmaker, but those cats were recently stopped, shot, or beaten to a pulp. Pacquiao was built and Top Rank did a great job. Probably Arums best work and most definitely his swansong.

Even Roach said Shane was too good when he was knocking Margarito's block off (check youtube), but as soon as Floyd does him dirty and he's looking like âss cheeks against the original Pretender Mora they sign the fight? You can't see it?

7:26 of video here:

Same thing with Hoya, Floyd tapped that âss and he looked super bad against The Pretender Forbes. Did you see the Forbes fight? Rumors of Valero stomping his old âss in sparring and who knows what else. Younger Hoya beats the brakes off Pacquiao especially at 130-135.

Margarito same dang thing. Stomped almost to death by Mosely, gets matched with Manny the next year.

Cotto always had a suspect chin, but Margarito stomped the shít out of Cotto 14 months before. Definite asterisk on that one.

Hatton got ruined by Floyd. Even the Lazcano fight right after he was getting nailed with left hooks. Pacquiao might have been ringside laughing. No asterisk there?

Morales and MAB, every trilogy on history besides Robinson.Lamotta have always resulted in those fighters leaving big pieces of themselves in the ring. Look at Morales in the Raheem fight, you going to sit there and tell me that's the same Morales?

The only talented fighter that Manny was matched with that wasn't on a losing streak or had *'s all over the place was JMM and those were life and death fights for Manny. Even ringside Filipino's scoring gave the 2nd fight to JMM. JMM MAYBE got 2 rounds against Floyd. TWO ROUNDS!!!

In defeat, Pacquiao is the biggest bítch of the century. Needles cost him the Morales fight ok guy, the socks cost him another fight, then is was the shoes, a sample of blood makes him sick, afraid of needles, blah blah blah.

Almosty forgot, couldn't see out the eye. Ok sure!

Pacquiao would have gotten stopped by Pretty Boy Floyd, as compared to Money Mayweather.

Top Rank stalled the negotiations because they were hoping to get an old Floyd or an * on him so they could repeat the same shít they been pulling. Proof below, look at the dates impossible to argue otherwise.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/maywe...imeline-1.html

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10243.html

Final nail in coffin:

I'm not acting like a "*******". I like both Floyd and Pac and have consistently said this. I look at both of them in a very high light (both are top 25 ATG's.. Floyd being around 15, Pac being around 25).

Sorry for wanting to see them fight in their prime AND thinking that the fight would've been much more entertaining then. Again, I've always favored Floyd in that fight, but in terms of ENTERTAINMENT, the fight in 09 would've been awesome

Comment

• Let's not get stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    I'm not acting like a "*******". I like both Floyd and Pac and have consistently said this. I look at both of them in a very high light (both are top 25 ATG's.. Floyd being around 15, Pac being around 25).

Sorry for wanting to see them fight in their prime AND thinking that the fight would've been much more entertaining then. Again, I've always favored Floyd in that fight, but in terms of ENTERTAINMENT, the fight in 09 would've been awesome
                    Everyone knows he ducked Floyd

Comment

• Lol. floyd isn't even worthy to be mentioned with pac.
                      Pac
                      8 division champion
                      5 lineal div champ
                      fighter of the decade (an award that floyd cried for more than a year)

floyd
                      5 div champ
                      3 lineal champ
                      fighter of the decade nominee.(lmao)
                      Last edited by pasawayako; 07-06-2019, 07:12 PM. Reason: can floyd atleast come close to what pac had achieved? I think floyd need be a champion upto the heavyweight to be even compared to pac

Comment

Working...
                      X