FAO: PF Rudyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO: PF Rudyo

is it that bad in Portland, PF Rudyo?

Man found 'masturbating vigorously', says he did it because he hates Portland

PORTLAND, Ore. — Portland Police say they've arrested a man for allegedly "masturbating vigorously" outside a non-profit.
    Someone called 911 on May 3 reporting they saw a man exposing himself outside New Avenues for Youth on SW 9th Avenue. When officers responded, several witnesses pointed out the suspect, whose "erect penis was exposed to the public while he masturbated vigorously," court documents say.
    When an officer asked him why he was doing that in public, the man said he was on meth, wanted to go back to prison and said he "[expletive] hates Portland," documents say.

http://komonews.com/news/local/man-f...hates-portland

He has 3rd eye but it slipped up his head hahahaha

Comment

Damn Golden State ruined them.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        is it that bad in Portland, PF Rudyo?

Man found 'masturbating vigorously', says he did it because he hates Portland

PORTLAND, Ore. — Portland Police say they've arrested a man for allegedly "masturbating vigorously" outside a non-profit.
        Someone called 911 on May 3 reporting they saw a man exposing himself outside New Avenues for Youth on SW 9th Avenue. When officers responded, several witnesses pointed out the suspect, whose "erect penis was exposed to the public while he masturbated vigorously," court documents say.
        When an officer asked him why he was doing that in public, the man said he was on meth, wanted to go back to prison and said he "[expletive] hates Portland," documents say.

http://komonews.com/news/local/man-f...hates-portland
        Honestly, I could see like any of our normal hate filled posters flippin **** with Portland's obvious liberalism and the huge gay/hipster and drug addict population. I ain't been back home in like 2-3 years but it's a little much.

Btw, I could have easily done that after what GS did to us first round.

Portland is still a really great city, and Oregon a great state to live in no matter what anyone says. Only Pacific NW team now too. War Blazers!
        Last edited by Rudyo; 05-12-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Alt wtf is going on bro? your home town boys are bigger coq jerkers than me?!!

o_O

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Alt wtf is going on bro? your home town boys are bigger coq jerkers than me?!!

o_O
            Things get a little kinky in the 503...

Comment

Working...
            X