No announcement yet.

Mayweather destroyed Ortiz evidence inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather destroyed Ortiz evidence inside

Check Ortiz's video on TMZ below then check the one when Mayweather went to the hospital.Ortiz's head looks very big compared to his body because Ortiz's face is swollen all over.During the fight we all saw that Ortiz's right eye was closing and would probably have closed before the 7th round.From Ortiz's ears to the front of the face Ortiz's really swollen and you guys are in denial,this kid took a beating.It's no wonder Ortiz was looking for a way out and was so relieved when the fight finished.This explains why Ortiz was smiling after the fight,what a relief he thought.Do not be fooled by what he's saying,he wants a rematch so he can make money no doubt,he doesnt believe in any way that he can beat Mayweather.

On the other hand if you look at Mayweather's face the day after the fight,he doesnt look like he had been in a fight at all.People were fooled by Ortiz's rally when Mayweather was on the ropes,Ortiz hardly landed anything meaningful.

Check Ortiz's video below and see how swollen his face is.

Originally posted by Ortiz Got slaughtered View Post

If you watched that fight and think Ortiz got dominated on the level of Gatti something is wrong with you. Not just your boxing knowledge but you in general.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
      If you watched that fight and think Ortiz got dominated on the level of Gatti something is wrong with you. Not just your boxing knowledge but you in general.
      Who mentioned Gatti as*shole?

Comment

I saw mayweahter in the hospital and they said he had several bruises. We saw the fight though we know who won, I think that is evidence enough.

Comment

I counted the total hits Ortiz received from Mayweather in 4 rounds and these what I've gathered. See below stats:

Elbow to the face = 48 hits (Floyd avg. 12 elbow hits on Ortiz face every round) 82.75%

Punch to the face = 8 hits (Floyd avg. 2 clear punches to the face of Ortiz every round) 13.79%

Sucker Punch = 2 hits (Floyd avg. 0.5 sucker punch on Ortiz face every round) 3.44%

There ya go folks, Floyd land more elbows than real punches to the face of Ortiz. As you can see I didn't even count Floyd's elbow hits on Ortiz neck and body.

And now *****s are gloating about Ortiz swollen face. ahahahaha
          Last edited by Kuyukut; 09-23-2011, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Mayweather schooled that boy, KHFAO, made him the next Fernando Vargas!!

Comment

After watching that TMZ interview it's clear to me that Victor NEVER really believed that he could beat Floyd. Victor was looking to capitalize off a fight with Mayweather and use it to catapult him into stardom. Victor Ortiz the fighter died when he fought Maidana. He's going to keep fighting for a while until his career outside of boxing is established and then he will leave boxing for good.

Comment

But he won the title after maidana. he is mentally unsteady.

Originally posted by 1dcsailor View Post
                After watching that TMZ interview it's clear to me that Victor NEVER really believed that he could beat Floyd. Victor was looking to capitalize off a fight with Mayweather and use it to catapult him into stardom. Victor Ortiz the fighter died when he fought Maidana. He's going to keep fighting for a while until his career outside of boxing is established and then he will leave boxing for good.

Comment

Another thread about Ortiz having bruises, are you ****ting me? Its just a black eye, go watch the Morales/Maidana fight and tell me which swollen eye is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                    Another thread about Ortiz having bruises, are you ****ting me? Its just a black eye, go watch the Morales/Maidana fight and tell me which swollen eye is worse.
                    With Ortiz's not just the eye,his whole face is swollen to the extent that his head is way bigger than his body.

To his credit he hooked up with a good manager who's a marketing genius.Not many boxers have had the exposure this guy has had and he will milk it to the last drop.

Comment

Working...
                    X