OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's not too hard to do.

Remember, these are the brain trusts who follow and hero worship people who openly referred to them as "stupid".
    They swore up and down that Cohen had the case closed for them.

Guess not...

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      The ride will never end. Now team D is thinking of investigating Mueller!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        You know that's been passed around the table. They'll stop at nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
          To be fair, he is right on the evidence being clear. That's why it's so mind-blowing. IDK if he should've phrased it that way, though. I think they should explore Mueller's report and his final decisions, but focus on Barr. Barr's the key to how all this turned out, IMO. Maybe Whitaker and then Barr.

If I had to guess, what happened here is that justice was obstructed successfully. They had some sort of leverage over Mueller, whether it's the plain power of being his boss, or something more personal.
          You’re as deluded as Schiff. But he’s playing his political role as he has to appease the libtards. What is your excuse?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            They swore up and down that Cohen had the case closed for them.

Guess not...
            They were wrong over and over.

They said Michael Flynn was gonna spill the beans Trump.
            They said Paul Manafort was gonna spill the beans on Trump.
            They said Trump would fire Mueller.
            They said Giuliani admitted to collusion.
            They said all the Trumps were going to prison.
            They said Trump was getting impeached.

And on and on and on.

The embarrassed themselves on an almost daily basis with far out superfan predictions that never came to pass.

Some may have learned their lesson and are hiding out and shutting up.

But the most stupid of the stupid still ain't given up yet.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  You know that's been passed around the table. They'll stop at nothing.
                  No doubt...but at this point (as if it wasn't always) it clearly is a self-defeating strategy and it will only make them look worse. You can see even on here most people have had enough and don't want to hear it anymore and are ready to move on.

This afternoon I decided to tune-in to network news that I don't usually watch. To my surprise for the most part ABC News did not try to spin this and pretty much presented it as a done deal. So did CBS and even CNN treaded very carefully (at least the segment I saw) and seemed somewhat accepting of the report. MSNBC got a little childish/ridicules about things and I had to turn it off. I think the media is beginning to realize that they have made themselves look stupid and obviously biased and now how to face up to that and try to move on.

But most of the Democrats will probably continue to play the same losing game they have been betting on since the get-go...but are going to find themselves without the same mindless support they have gotten. The party is completely divided and I don't believe Joe Biden will be the savior some think he will be.

Over the next year fisa abuse will replace the collusion narrative and all this will give Trump the showman so much to talk about leading into the election. Like him or not...one thing you have to acknowledge is his durability. He's a pretty tough 72 year old and let it all run off him like water.
                  Last edited by jaded; 03-24-2019, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
                      To be fair, he is right on the evidence being clear. That's why it's so mind-blowing. IDK if he should've phrased it that way, though. I think they should explore Mueller's report and his final decisions, but focus on Barr. Barr's the key to how all this turned out, IMO. Maybe Whitaker and then Barr.

If I had to guess, what happened here is that justice was obstructed successfully. They had some sort of leverage over Mueller, whether it's the plain power of being his boss, or something more personal.
                      Evidence clear huh.

List them.

All evidence.

List them.

Your own words. Dont Google and copy and paste.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X