No announcement yet.

Bag Gloves: Ringside vs Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag Gloves: Ringside vs Title

Looking for some opinions and experience between the two brands: Ringside and Title. Want to buy a pair of bag gloves and don't know what brand to go with. Which one do you think is better? Why?

Thanks!

Never had anything good from Title except one pair of gloves and I've owned 10-15 Title products. Other than that one pair of gloves, they suck. Title is the other side of the coin of crap, the other and much worse side of that coin being Everlast.

I've got nothing but good to say about Ringside's products. It's a trade off. Title's products suck but their customer service and willingness to budge on shipping is A+. Meanwhile, Ringside's products are A+ but their customer service sucks and is dishonest, and their shipping is insane (not to mention is that worst of all their shipping is contracted out to UPS).

It's like crawling through **** to get something good (Ringside) or crawling through an angel's pubic hair to get **** (Title). Take your pick. I choose Ringside.

Comment

title sucks. they rip people off and their products suck

ringside all the way

Comment

Ringside sell good products, I would go ringside.

Comment

Thanks for the responses.

What about LONSDALE? Anyone had experience with this brand?

Comment

**** quality

Comment

I've got Title gloves of two different sizes (two pairs)

never used anything ringside but i've heard good things

my two pairs of title gloves both have small defects (small enough to get laughed at if i sent them back to the factory though)

one thumb is tighter than the thumb on the other glove in both pairs

they're not incredibly comfortable
              they're not made with the greatest materials
              and they're wearing out more quickly than my grant gloves

but they[title] are very reasonably priced (where else are you going to get a pair of 20 oz plus gloves for less than fifty bucks shipped to your front door within the week?)

anybody ever tried out title's boxing boots or their low cut shoes?
              saw some on a pop up for mad cheap and was thinking about aquiring a pair

Comment

I also see the brands Fighting and Rival are sold... Anyone have any experience or thought on these?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  I've got Title gloves of two different sizes (two pairs)

never used anything ringside but i've heard good things

my two pairs of title gloves both have small defects (small enough to get laughed at if i sent them back to the factory though)

one thumb is tighter than the thumb on the other glove in both pairs

they're not incredibly comfortable
                  they're not made with the greatest materials
                  and they're wearing out more quickly than my grant gloves

but they[title] are very reasonably priced (where else are you going to get a pair of 20 oz plus gloves for less than fifty bucks shipped to your front door within the week?)

anybody ever tried out title's boxing boots or their low cut shoes?
                  saw some on a pop up for mad cheap and was thinking about aquiring a pair
                  from here:

http://www.ringside.com/Everlast-Lea...uctinfo/EVTGV/

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                    title sucks. they rip people off and their products suck

ringside all the way
                    You should tell us how Title "Ripped you off" personally.

It's amazing how many of your ****s ride the dick of Ringside and John Brown LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLL

Comment

Working...
                    X