Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I honestly think Abraham was on his way to knocking Direll out cold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a rematch in germany

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      It could have happened Bully, AA hurt him in the 10th that was a legit KD that was not called.

AA's fights are so suspenseful because at any second you know he can end it even if he was getting taken to school, the threat is always there.

Still, rationality tell me that Dirrell was just going to get on his bicycle and cruise to a UD but we will never know really unless they rematch after the tourney or later in it.
      What a great finals it would be, since Abe will beat Froch. I don't know if Direll can beat Ward though.

Comment

Considering AA didnt land one punch in the first 2 minuts of the 11th, and AD was all the way on his bicycle, I doubt AA would have caught him. Even so, AD showed the ability to take his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
          Considering AA didnt land one punch in the first 2 minuts of the 11th, and AD was all the way on his bicycle, I doubt AA would have caught him. Even so, AD showed the ability to take his shots.
          He caught him in the 10th, why not the 11th too?

Or even the 12th.

AA is known for his one punch ko shots.

I thought Dirrell fought briliiantly the first 8 rounds myself but AA is so dangerous late, the possibility was there.

It's just too bad we probably will never get a rematch.

Comment

Working...
          X