No announcement yet.

Don't Mess With Alistair Overeem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Mess With Alistair Overeem

Last edited by snakerattle79; 03-12-2010, 04:57 AM.

this is what happens if you do mess with AO

Comment

WTF, why did he do that to that little girl, piece of ****

Comment

Pfffft, a good boot to the balls followed by a headbutt would sort him out.

Comment

haha damn funny. alistair is my favourite mma fighter atm

Comment

the kick onto the big bag is ok. But why strike and try to choke a tiny girl??? I know he is just fooling around...but she is so tiny............

Comment

He's got the moves of a highly skilled Rapist, smother, attack, finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Pecs View Post
                the kick onto the big bag is ok. But why strike and try to choke a tiny girl??? I know he is just fooling around...but she is so tiny............
                He is (sadly) trying to flirt with her.

Comment

damn that girl in the green leg looks weird when she lands after he pushes her after almost suffocatin her.....i dont get the hype on this fool rogers is going to ko in 1 and never really thought of him as a threat to fedor

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
                    damn that girl in the green leg looks weird when she lands after he pushes her after almost suffocatin her.....i dont get the hype on this fool rogers is going to ko in 1 and never really thought of him as a threat to fedor
                    I think he'll beat Rogers, but I don't see him as a threat to Fedor either....

Comment

Working...
                    X