Collapse
No announcement yet.

kobe copies jordan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That video is dumb as hell, you can find any player in the nba and look at his highlights and match them to Micheals. It's not like Kobe goes out and does a jump shot in the middle of the game just becase Jordan did it.

And Kobe is a way better score'r then jordan but micheal is better at everything else.. Defense; Passing and a better teamate.

Comment

Originally posted by MILE KITIC View Post

jordan prime > kobe prime
      Kobe has way better rape stats than Jordan.

Last edited by The Gray Fox; 08-24-2008, 10:20 PM.

Comment

****ing Bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
          Scoring wise I think they are probably equal but -----.
          Did you see the NBA Finals? Can you imagine Jordan being checked by ANYBODY on the Celtics?

Kobe was 7 for 22 with one assist in a deciding game. He was - maybe- the third best player on the floor.

Comment

Lol yes DIOS i could easiily see jordan being shutdown by celtics team defense.. Jordan has been shut down plenty of times before.. If you watched his career you would know that he did not score 50 points a game, every single game.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
              Did you see the NBA Finals? Can you imagine Jordan being checked by ANYBODY on the Celtics?

Kobe was 7 for 22 with one assist in a deciding game. He was - maybe- the third best player on the floor.
              Horse **** you can't sinlge out one game. He changed his approach last season to help the team win. Off nights are off nights. Look at Pierce's stats for the series as a whole. He wasn't that impressive either. Neither was KG. Ray Allen was decent. But our defense sucked.

You know what **** it. I'm pissed now I'm trying to put this behind me man. First Detroit now this Boston ****. It hurts losing in the finals.

Anyway. Kobe could have played better but he didn't. No excuses. Lakers 09 champs.

Comment

I think Jordan is still better than Kobe but Kobe could change that you never know. Kobe is a great player.

Comment

Comment

99% of kobe haters would love him if he wore their teams uniforms.

if kobe was playing next to carmelo in denver and winning playoff games......

the friends of the ***** he "RAPED" would be wearing #24 nuggets jerseys.

Comment

Yeah Jordan had the Jordan rules. Anybody in his shadow gets whistled automatically for a flagrant 2 fould.

Comment

Working...
                      X