• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    very surprised he took this over Alvarez
    but it's not a bad fight, it's a mandatory against a tough guy
    Guerrero is gonna get owned, but Floyd deserves credit for it
    not a fight to be crazy excited for, but it's worth watching
    just can't see Guerrero doing much unless Floyd turns old completely
    Me too I thought he would pick Saul but then again I think does Mayweather really want to remain at 154? I don't really think so so I guess it was just a matter of time and think about it this allows Canelo time to do more damage in the division by maybe unifying with K9 and making a Mayweather-Alvarez showdown much more lucrative

Comment

I like the fight, personally.

Don't love it, but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
        I fully believe Guerrero can make the fight a slugfest and turn it ugly

Its so funny how everyone changed their tune after he smacked up berto. I remember loads and loads of guererro topics saying "prove yourself bum" "what has guererro done" " he is a nobody"
        if the fight is made i dont see Guerrero being able to fight anything like how he fought Berto i see Floyd getting a ref that will keep Guerrero from holding so much and using his head like he did i think it was a legit win against Berto for Guerrero but im sure Floyd is gonna make sure its a cleaner fight i dont see Floyd wanting to be in a dog fight like that

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
          if the fight is made i dont see Guerrero being able to fight anything like how he fought Berto i see Floyd getting a ref that will keep Guerrero from holding so much and using his head like he did i think it was a legit win against Berto for Guerrero but im sure Floyd is gonna make sure its a cleaner fight i dont see Floyd wanting to be in a dog fight like that
          Watch the Hatton fight. Gave Hatton a taste of his own medicine. Floyds strength is SO underrated. Hes strong as hell and will have no problems clinching RG or fighting him on the inside.

Comment

It's not a bad fight but it's that Floyd boys are making it seem he's going to beat an ATG or some shit. Other boxers have beaten better comp than Aydin/long lay off Berto and Floyd and his fans said "He needs to build himself up to PPV star status" because this and that guy were threats.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              Watch the Hatton fight. Gave Hatton a taste of his own medicine. Floyds strength is SO underrated. Hes strong as hell and will have no problems clinching RG or fighting him on the inside.
              ive seen the Hatton fight i dont think it was near as bad as what Guerrero was doing against Berto and dont get me wrong i think Floyd can fight well that way if he has to but i really dont see him wanting to have to fight that way but if the fight goes that way it would be great to see

Comment

check out my blog for mayweathers next fight!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I don't think Guerrero would fight Mayweather anything like he did Berto, and I'm beginning to think people have only seen his fight with Berto. That's not how he usually fights. Maybe he uses that strategy at some point, but I don't think he uses it often.
                  That's what I think... and he filled out the weight nicely. The WW"s he beat weren't on Floyd's level, but both of them were hard punchers... and he chinese-ed Berto

Comment

Floyd/Ghost is the fight to make. The Ghost has got skill, mad skill. He surprised me against Berto & I'll use that fight everytime to gauge how good he is. Like I've always said, Berto started at 160, he's 1 of the biggest welterweights & the Ghost treated him like a cheating baby mama.

He showed a level of roughness & inside game I've never seen, nor thought he had. He's a mandatory, he's a good welterweight, he's younger, the Ghost is fast, we know him for his outside game, we now know he has inside game, he deserves the fight & I personally want to see it.

I lol'd at burner talking garbage. What he failed to tell you Crills, is that he also made the insane claim that ginger shouldn't even fight Trout, since he doesn't belong in the ring with Floyd. And for the friggin record, just because a boxing fan thinks ginger is an overrated hypejob, (which he is), doesn't mean that they don't want the Ghost fight. I don't like ginger & I want the Ghost fight, what??

Comment

Mayweather is in a bit of trouble regardless of who he faces. The one thing I can't get out of my mind was that, in the Cotto fight, I saw Mayweather fatigued at certain parts for the first time ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X