Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else like the Showtime team of Mauro Ranallo, Al, and Paulie Malignaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else like the Showtime team of Mauro Ranallo, Al, and Paulie Malignaggi?

The guy Mauro Ranallo is a pretty good commentator, doesn't have that annoying ass whiny voice of Lampley, and you can tell he is really doing his homework he is growing on me, I like him better than Jim Lampley, Lampley is always so political and emotional and has some kinda agenda.

Paulie, and Al Bernstein work well together, Showtime is different than HBO because the commentators really don't play favorites and tell it like it is.

Ranallo no.... Paulie is decent until he post his scorecard

Comment

At first I hate the fact that Mauro was in there, but he actually does really good. The team as a whole is good. They have a good energy about them.

I also like Brian Kenny. He's probably my favorite commentator of all time. I loved him on ESPN.

Comment

yeah I find them fairly exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
          At first I hate the fact that Mauro was in there, but he actually does really good. The team as a whole is good. They have a good energy about them.

I also like Brian Kenny. He's probably my favorite commentator of all time. I loved him on ESPN.
          Yeah, Mauro is really growing on me, I couldn't stand Gus Johnson, people hating on Mauro hate him cause he was a MMA guy but from the outside interviews I heard of his he is a Renaissance man he can really do it all he covered pro wrestling, boxing, and MMA, and he actually studies the fighters resume before each broadcast so you know he really is taking this serious.

I can't stand Lampley he has become so agenda based, and political, and his voice is so whiny.

Brian Kenny is awesome, dude is funny how he would get under Floyds skin. I hope they do more shows on CBS.

I like Harold Lederman on HBO lol what a character OK JIM!

Comment

no........paulie is a biased idiot and al bernstien is out of line for the hate he has for some fighters

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
              no........paulie is a biased idiot and al bernstien is out of line for the hate he has for some fighters
              The only hate I seen Al have is against Mares.

roy jones jr is an ex fighter and he is biased toward Pacquiao and Nonito donaire.

Comment

Putting Paulie on the team is the best move they've made in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Paulie is decent until he post his scorecard
                  Yeah, I like his commentary, but his scorecards always show his bias. His Angulo/Silva draw showed his bias towards fellow feather fists.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    Ranallo no.... Paulie is decent until he post his scorecard
                    This. Paulie seems to be biased toward the boxer/slick fighter. It is pretty laughable.

Comment

Working...
                    X