No announcement yet.

Good luck to Seth Mitchell on his return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck to Seth Mitchell on his return

Someone who started Boxing at the age of 25.

Look where he got to.

Whilst he may not have been the saviour of the HW division he's made a career out of it and will be back. Maybe not back to beat both the Klitchsko brothers put together but back to fight another day.

All you who are calling on him to quit, you quit you ****ing nobodies.

He'll be back. Back in the gym seeing where he went wrong. Whilst you'll still be sat behind your computers calling on other warriors who have the balls to step into the ring and telling them to quit everytime they lose.

If boxers had your mentality of quit after the first defeat they wouldn't have made it out of their bedroom, like some on here.

Good luck to Seth Mitchell on his return to the ring.

Usually it's ''oh i hate him because he talks so much trash and blah blah''

But here's a guy who seems like a very nice guy and doesn't talk ****

It was HBO and GoldenBoy who were hyping him up. That's their job to do so. I don't recall Mitchell himself talking much smack or calling himself the saviour of the HW division.

He's a guy who took up the sport at the age of 25. He deserves massive credit to even get where here he got to.

People who saw his last fight knew he had flaws. The majority already knew he was never gonna be the saviour of the HW division.

No need to hate on him after the loss nevermind calling for him to retire.

Comment

yea i felt he was never something special, but he still risk go in that ring n try his best, i know i said he prolly retire after this, but maybe it makes him better n i still wana see rematch vs Banks after a few comeback fights

Comment

I agree with you.

Some people are too quick to write off a fighter after a loss.

But a many of the greats had KO losses early in their careers and went on to become champions, such as Joe Louis and Wladimir Klitschko. Ali was saved by the bell against Henry Cooper.

Mitchell will be back. The loss may make him a better fighter in the future.

Comment

he gets credit but what do you want us to do jump up and down? Whats Wilder doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            he gets credit but what do you want us to do jump up and down? Whats Wilder doing?
            Did i say i want you to jump up and down?

If you read what i wrote you wouldn't have to ask that question.

Either way, it really doesn't matter what the **** i want.

Haters really are just gonna hate. It's just what they do.

And what do you mean 'Whats Wilder doing'? What has Wilder got to do with this thread?

Comment

No way should he quit, he showed a lot of heart even though he was fighting a guy who has boxed 3x as long as he has, not to mention Banks was trained by one of the best trainers of all time. He just was matched wrong by his handlers. I hope he does keep fighting, no reason to be ashamed to going down fighting.

Comment

I knew Mitchell was crap. No chin and no skills.

Malik Scott, Deontay Wilder, and Bryant Jennings are the best American HW's. Wilder and Scotto need to step it up though.

Comment

Co-sign.......

Comment

Michael Grant Part Deux.

Comment

Working...
                    X