Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Haye take legal action against Vitali for breaking verbal fight agreement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is possibly the dumbest thread I've ever read on NSB, and that says a lot.

To answer you question, no. I will leave it at that, if you need an explanation then there's no point because you clearly don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
      If there's one thing boxing needs, it's more litigation.
      That's sort of the point. Vitali is going to want to avoid it going to the law courts at all costs or even being picked up by the media. All Haye has to do is threaten him with legal action and it's possible he'll take the fight. He could first do that behind the scenes, and if Vitali refuses he could make an issue out of it and make it public.

At that stage I think Vitali would have no choice but to fight him because the video evidence is there that he verbally agreed to fight Haye.

People don't want to vote for someone who goes back on their word. Vitali would have to stick to his word to save his political reputation.

Haye is in a powerful position, he can use Vitali's own political aspirations against him. Sooner or later his team are going to realize this.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas
        This is possibly the dumbest thread I've ever read on NSB, and that says a lot.

To answer you question, no. I will leave it at that, if you need an explanation then there's no point because you clearly don't get it.
        Not everyone is going to understand what I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Enjoy the party.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Enjoy the party.
            Didn't the doctor tell you to stop sniffing glue?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Didn't the doctor tell you to stop sniffing glue?
              It's important for people to trust the candidate they are voting for. At the moment it seems like Vitali isn't trustworthy. If the fight isn't made with my proposed tactic at least it could open the eyes of the voting public to realize the sad truth that Vitali had lied once, and could lie again.

Comment

Working...
              X