Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Request from Boxing fans to Golden Boy/Main Events to make Wilder/Jennings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Request from Boxing fans to Golden Boy/Main Events to make Wilder/Jennings

Both fighters want to fight each other they dont need to fight anymore tomato cans both fighters have talked **** about each other and they both think they can beat the other and they are both young and undefeated. Sort out the financial issues and make the fight. Wilder has fought straight bums and needs a challenge and lets see what he can do against Jennings.
    Deontay Wilder
    75.00%
    Bryant Jennings
    25.00%

The thing is, I feel they can both fight other legit opponents first and build themsleves up before fighting each other. Just my $0.02

Comment

Wilder needs to stop fighting former 5'7 280 pound middleweights

Comment

What I don't understand about the HW division, aside from an obvious lack of talent aside from about 4-5 fighters.....is why don't the Top 10-15 HW's fight each other more often like other divisions???

Haye, Povetkin, Fury, Adamek, Helenius, Arreola, Boytsov, Price, Chisora, Pulev, and others like Mitchell, Jennings, Wilder, Perez, etc. Why don't they fight each other and build themselves by fighting each other more often???

I don't know, just seems that way to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          What I don't understand about the HW division, aside from an obvious lack of talent aside from about 4-5 fighters.....is why don't the Top 10-15 HW's fight each other more often like other divisions???

Haye, Povetkin, Fury, Adamek, Helenius, Arreola, Boytsov, Price, Chisora, Pulev, and others like Mitchell, Jennings, Wilder, Perez, etc. Why don't they fight each other and build themselves by fighting each other more often???

I don't know, just seems that way to me.
          Completely agree with that. the heavyweight division just does not make any sense 2 me every1 is just straight avoiding each other thats why guys like mitchell, wilder, jennings, adamek, Haye, Arreola have 2 start facing each other 2 see who is the best 2 face the Klitschko brothers.

Comment

Wilder wins this fight behind his long reach/height advantage and keeps the jab in Jennings nose all night setting up the right hand. Wilder wins by late stoppage in a one-sided affair.

Comment

Meh let it build. This is a good BAD fight in a year or two that could make much more than 20,000.

They should both be on the same card though with a step up in competition, especially Wilder.

Comment

Malik Scotto is someone who people should pay attention to, as far as American HW's go. He has returned after a 3 1/2 year layoff due to injuries and managerial problems, and has slimmed back down to a solid 225-230 lbs. He has yet to really step up big itme, but he was on the Ward-Dawson undercard, and hopefully he can potentially get a Mitchell, Wilder, Arreola, shot at some point in the next year. He may have the most pure skill of amny of the HW's not named Klitschko or Haye.

Comment

7-0 voting for Wilder looks like no one is giving Bryant Jennings a chance.

Comment

The problem with the HW division is that fighters try to stack up wins against bums until they can get a shot against one of the Klitschkos for big money. Most of them don't train hard enough, don't have enough hunger, and basically lose before they even set foot in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X