No announcement yet.

Skinny Girl That Got Jumped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
    This video was actually great for the fact that the white kid, had a plan. He baited the yapper the whole time with the left hook. Yapper Black even said, "stop throwing the same punch, thats why you can't coordinate". The left hook lands and stuns Yapper Black. Yapper rushes in and gets Paul Williamsed with the right. Yapper then goes on to say, "I'm gonna go get my brother".

I never knew Paul Williams had a lil bro.

funny azz sheit

Comment

Originally posted by Exposé View Post
      This video was actually great for the fact that the white kid, had a plan. He baited the yapper the whole time with the left hook. Yapper Black even said, "stop throwing the same punch, thats why you can't coordinate". The left hook lands and stuns Yapper Black. Yapper rushes in and gets Paul Williamsed with the right. Yapper then goes on to say, "I'm gonna go get my brother".

I never knew Paul Williams had a lil bro.

LMAO! F'n loud mouth mofo got what he deserved. Dude got knocked into next year.

"I'm about to call my big brother so we can jump this cat later nahmean"

Pussy tactic at its finest.

Comment

@allnaturalize and nop!! everyone in new york are *******! besides the train was filled with blacks, why would they defend me? i dont care new yorkers pretend they r tough but they really arent.

They really pissed her off.

Comment

Working...
        X