Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Gassiev Beats Dorticos With No Problems - By Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see this 50/50, haven't checked the odds yet, but would probably take whoever is the underdog if offered good odds

Comment

Gassiev seems more durable but Dorticos punches very hard. It's hard to call

Comment

Both fighters punch verry hard but Gassiev is the better overall fighter. Even in the short Kudryashov-fight you can see that Dorticos almost got no defense at all!!!! I'm sure Gassiev knocks him out. Kudryashov got knocked out by Durodola BTW and is a no-hoper at high level.

Comment

If these are real quotes from Kovalev they must be translated from Russian because his English isn't that fluent unless he recently improved dramatically.
          It's hard not to be excited about this Cruiserweight series. For a division that has been ignored in the past, it's nice to see so many legit contenders having to fight each other, making for some interesting and competitive match ups. Like so many others, I have Usyk winning the whole thing but both Gassiev and Dorticos aren't too far behind. I can't decide who's going to win that one. They both have power, good hand speed and a decent jab. Dorticos uses the ring more but Gassiev has good balance and positioning. I'm going to give the edge to Gassiev but just by a shade. It may come down to who can take the better punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            don't really understand how biased opinions make it up to being an article,oh well
            All opinions are biased.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
              If these are real quotes from Kovalev they must be translated from Russian because his English isn't that fluent unless he recently improved dramatically.
              It's hard not to be excited about this Cruiserweight series. For a division that has been ignored in the past, it's nice to see so many legit contenders having to fight each other, making for some interesting and competitive match ups. Like so many others, I have Usyk winning the whole thing but both Gassiev and Dorticos aren't too far behind. I can't decide who's going to win that one. They both have power, good hand speed and a decent jab. Dorticos uses the ring more but Gassiev has good balance and positioning. I'm going to give the edge to Gassiev but just by a shade. It may come down to who can take the better punch.
              CW is one of the more stacked divisions, I'd argue it's better than MW (never understood the MW hype tbh).

WBSS is the best thing to happen to this division, lots of undefeated fighters in their primes, champions facing each other. This is what boxing should be all about.

I have Usyk beating Breidis, though the best thing is nothing is guaranteed. Regardless of who wins out of Dorticos and Gassiev, I think Dorticos gives Usyk the most problems. Will be the biggest puncher he has faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                All opinions are biased.
                whatever russian scum

Comment

To me this is the type of fight of whoever lands first. All these cruisers besides that USYK dude all seem to think only offense. Their defense is spotty and they can all punch.

Gassiev and Dorticos are the type who could fight 4 times, and come out 2-2

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                    whatever russian scum
                    What made your vagina so sore?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      What made your vagina so sore?
                      vagina? you mean the stuff between your legs?!!..soviet pússy

Comment

Working...
                      X