Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye vs Alexander Povetkin...Who wins??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
    Chambers wasn't and neither were Byrd and Chagaev at the time he fought them.
    I disagree. I think all three beat chisora

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
      Chambers wasn't and neither were Byrd and Chagaev at the time he fought them.
      Eddie Chambers was always the better fighter than Chisora ffs. Same thing with Byrd and Chagaev they both are former world champs, while Chisora is best known for losing the controversial decision against Helenius, brawling with Haye, acting like a moron during that weekend in Hamburg, and losing to Fury (), Klitschko, Haye. Gtfo with this shiet.

Comment

Haye would knock him out. I think Haye beats Klitschko now, at least the one we saw last week.

Comment

I go with the Hayemaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
            Eddie Chambers was always the better fighter than Chisora ffs. Same thing with Byrd and Chagaev they both are former world champs, while Chisora is best known for losing the controversial decision against Helenius, brawling with Haye, acting like a moron during that weekend in Hamburg, and losing to Fury (), Klitschko, Haye. Gtfo with this shiet.
            Why don't you throw Rahman in there since he's a "former world champion"? Pathetic name dropping. Byrd and Chagaev were both done when they got to Povetkin.

What the hell do the resumes have to do with the style match up anyway? Povetkin is tailor made for Haye. You people focus on trivial ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Why don't you throw Rahman in there since he's a "former world champion"? Pathetic name dropping. Byrd and Chagaev were both done when they got to Povetkin.

What the hell do the resumes have to do with the style match up anyway? Povetkin is tailor made for Haye. You people focus on trivial ****.
              In case you missed it, he said that outside the Klitschkos, Haye has the best resume at HW.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                In case you missed it, he said that outside the Klitschkos, Haye has the best resume at HW.
                Who cares? Povetkin is a career Heavyweight and Haye has had like 5 fights there. I'd expect him to have a much better resume but he doesn't really. When you're using Fat Eddie Chambers to boos your argument, you know you're struggling.

Haye sparks Povetkin out in less than 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Who cares? Povetkin is a career Heavyweight and Haye has had like 5 fights there. I'd expect him to have a much better resume but he doesn't really. When you're using Fat Eddie Chambers to boos your argument, you know you're struggling.

Haye sparks Povetkin out in less than 5 rounds.
                  haye probably would spark povetkin out but he doesnt have the better resume at heavyweight at the moment. that should be pretty clear

Comment

Working...
                  X