Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan May 5th, Chavez jr. June 2nd, Pacquiao June 9th....all have Roach and Ariza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan May 5th, Chavez jr. June 2nd, Pacquiao June 9th....all have Roach and Ariza

So if all that is true, i can understand why Ariza is mad. I mean Khan and Pacquiao can train together, but is kind of obvious that Arum has some other plans for Chavez.
    Last edited by BartBears; 02-09-2012, 03:55 PM.

someone's gonna be left unhappy after all of this.

Comment

khan fighting may 5th??? But man **** bob arum, why would he not put chavez on the pac undercard, or marquez vs lamont on it, what a miserable greedy peace of ****, the pac undercard will awful but he has potential to make it good

Comment

Khan is fighting on May 19.

What are Arum obvious plans for Chavez?

Comment

This year is shaping up to be a good one. I did read a report that Khan is fighting on May 19th so the topic starter is getting his information mixed up. It would be huge if Khan fought on May 5th. He doesn't want to be an undercard fighter???

Comment

Yes sorry I was wrong with this May 5th it's 19th.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
              Khan is fighting on May 19.

What are Arum obvious plans for Chavez?
              If Arum wants Chavez to fight June 2nd than he obviously don't want Roach to be his trainer anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                If Arum wants Chavez to fight June 2nd than he obviously don't want Roach to be his trainer anymore.
                Doubt it cuz he has shown some improvement i guess with roach...unless he wants him to be trained by Garcia or Nacho.

Comment

Working...
                X