Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Was On His Bike, His Mentality Was To Survive!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua still had PTSD he needed to stop Ruiz to regain his credibility it was weird seeing a big guy fighting scared like that against a short fat plumber

Comment

Originally posted by theaside View Post
      What do you mean that makes no difference whatsoever, hell yea it makes a difference this is the problem with boxing now too many people think like this, it wasn't like this in the 90's ya'll are pussified, what happend to legacy? Pride? Heart? I guess all that matters to you is winning, like so many.

Your content with that performance when you know how he lost the first fight?

And no GGG wasn't on his bike, I concede he didn't nearly as good as he did in the first fight but the dynamics and situation is totally different, you think GGG ran from Canelo? no way

I KNOW, that Golovkin was FORCED to abandon his usual style... which was the style they prepared to use in the rematch, because his trainer could be heard imploring Golovkin to stand and fight Canelo in-between rounds... simply because of the style/skills of Canelo... which is the exact same thing that happened to AJ

AJ dealt with that style-change a LOT better than Golovkin did

either... both Golovkin and Joshua were forced to abandon their usual style and box intelligently, simply because of the style/skills of the guy who was in front of them...

... or, they both ran like rabbits

take your pick

Comment

He did what he had to do?? What is this mentality?? I agree with you, this is boxing this isn't rock and sockem robots but the guy embarassed the sht out of you in the first match and that's how you come out in the rematch?

Imagine the old great heavyweight boxers doing that.. it wouldn't happen, when lennox got knocked out by rahman he didn't come back to win on points..

I guess they just don't make boxers like they used and you guys seem to be okay with that.
        You are the one with a weak mentality if you go into the 2nd fight with the outcome of what happened in the first fight.
        Your mentality is that weak.
        Every fight is different and the goal is to win.
        Go ask the GOAT money man.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          You are the one with a weak mentality if you go into the 2nd fight with the outcome of what happened in the first fight.
          Your mentality is that weak.
          Every fight is different and the goal is to win.
          Go ask the GOAT money man.
          Don't even try to bring up Floyd bro, hes TBE defensive fighter we've ever seen, and it's very different when one guy is a lightweight and another one is a 6'5 heavyweight.. I expected more from AJ

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            either... both Golovkin and Joshua were forced to abandon their usual style and box intelligently, simply because of the style/skills of the guy who was in front of them...

... or, they both ran like rabbits

take your pick
            I love the way you cry about last night.
            I can't be more happy.
            Keep bring your excuses, we will listening to them as water rolls down your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

There is no wrong cam when Wilder is yelling
              this still makes me laugh man

watch it from 5mins
              'if hes right there you tell him to look at this one' after talking to the wrong camera.
              he was off with the faeries again...
              in his head, fury was like 'tf man, this is about us not AJ'

Comment

I wasn't that impressed with Joshua.The commentator talking about how he was floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee was clearly blind.If Ruiz gets into better shape,he'll stop him.His feet were like they were in mud.He wasn't even that tired,but slow feet killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                  this still makes me laugh man

watch it from 5mins
                  'if hes right there you tell him to look at this one' after talking to the wrong camera.
                  he was off with the faeries again...
                  in his head, fury was like 'tf man, this is about us not AJ'
                  ''He's over there''

Comment

Don't even try to bring up Floyd bro, hes TBE defensive fighter we've ever seen, and it's very different when one guy is a lightweight and another one is a 6'5 heavyweight.. I expected more from AJ
                    Who give a damn what your opponent weighs?
                    He got a pay day and went partying, I dont see how thats the champs fault.
                    Be that as it may, we got a 2X Unified world HW champion.
                    Something some have been dreaming all their life.
                    Take your L and move on.
                    We have other fishes to fry.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
                      I wasn't that impressed with Joshua.The commentator talking about how he was floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee was clearly blind.If Ruiz gets into better shape,he'll stop him.His feet were like they were in mud.He wasn't even that tired,but slow feet killed him.
                      He's always had slow feet, is this your first time watching him?

Comment

Working...
                      X