Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
    Kuya, what are you hiding from your girl? :shifty:

nothing...they're wrong numbers...i dont know who they are

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      she doesnt like it when telemarketers call...that's all
      That's why you need the ability to delete calls? gtfo

Comment

The update sucks for 3G users, don't bother upgrading if you don't have a 3GS..

First of all, most of the important features from the 4.0 upgrade are not available for 3G, like multitasking, background wallpapers etc.. also many users have been complaining that the update have slowed their iPhone3G to a crawl, I can confirm this. My iPhone is much slower to respond now, and apps take much longer to load and there are a lot of sudden hangups that the phone is experiencing when using certain apps.

Will certainly upgrade to iPhone 4 when more shipments arrive, been riding this phone till the wheels fell off..

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
          The update sucks for 3G users, don't bother upgrading if you don't have a 3GS..

First of all, most of the important features from the 4.0 upgrade are not available for 3G, like multitasking, background wallpapers etc.. also many users have been complaining that the update has slowed their iPhone3G to a crawl, I can confirm this. My iPhone is much slower to respond now, and apps take much longer to load and there are a lot of sudden hangups that the phone is experiencing when using certain apps.

Will certainly upgrade to iPhone 4 when more shipments arrive, been riding this phone till the wheels fell off..
          Just use it as a hoopty phone, if you can call an iphone a hoopty phone.

Comment

mak you getting the 4?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              mak you getting the 4?

imma wait til the 2nd version of it comes out...let them work out the kinks first

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                imma wait til the 2nd version of it comes out...let them work out the kinks first
                That's what I am thinking by the rate of the upgrades that should be sometime in winter.

Comment

I'm thinking about getting an Ipad.

Go ahead. Call me a faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    That's what I am thinking by the rate of the upgrades that should be sometime in winter.

yea, i can wait...i like my phone right now anyways

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post

you dont need to get an iPad for me to call you a ****

Comment

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post

That thing is the biggest waste of money ever. The pnones, music players, and laptops are good; everything else is trash.

Comment

Working...
                      X