Chael Sonnen Calls Anderson Silva A 'Dirtbag'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chael Sonnen Calls Anderson Silva A 'Dirtbag'

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?opti...id=36:fighters

"There's people out there that need (to be) beaten up – he's one of them. And I have a moral obligation to society to beat him up."

[Silva] is a dirtbag anyway, whether he went out there and shook hands and was gracious or he didn't, who cares? I don't know why sportsmanship needs to be involved, anyways. It's a fight – go do whatever you want."

Comment

lol sonnen will beat Silva up? lol Silva freaking embarasses people. He will break sonnen's face.

Comment

I reckon anderson actually hurt himself more when he was tapping himself in the chin

Comment

It cracks me up. Anderson is a dick but Sonnen is probably one of the worst human beings to ever get involved with the sport.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            It cracks me up. Anderson is a dick but Sonnen is probably one of the worst human beings to ever get involved with the sport.....
            you really are an opinionated w@nkrt aint ya

clowning on every single fighter except your beloved silva get a room dude u and silva sexy time tonight gay boy

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
              you really are an opinionated w@nkrt aint ya

clowning on every single fighter except your beloved silva get a room dude u and silva sexy time tonight gay boy
              You really are terrible at reading comprehension skille aint ya?

I start my post saying Silva is a dick and am pretty critical of the dude, Thanks for playing though.....

Comment

Chael is the typical old school white boy that doesn't like celebration, brash and style in sports. It's just like people criticizing terrelle owens and others for their endzone celebrations.

Sonnen is a clown and will get destroyed if he ever faces Silva.

Comment

**** chael but yeah he is right Anderson is a dirtbag .

Comment

So before this fight, Anderson is one of the most humble fighters to ever grace the octagon. Then after this fight, he is a dirtbag?

-no comment on this foolishness-

Comment

Working...
                    X