No announcement yet.

Lesnars next opponent might be -

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lesnars next opponent might be -

I read on www.gerweck.net, some site a guy linked me to that Cheick Kongo might be Lesnars next opponent if he wants the fight.

Lesnar will rape Kongo

Comment

Brock would just take him down over and over and over again and dismantle him.

Nice feeder fight for him though

Comment

Kongo is so weak on the ground it's a good opponent for Lesnar. Cheick has some good W's but seems to be tailor made for Brock.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
          Kongo is so weak on the ground it's a good opponent for Lesnar. Cheick has some good W's but seems to be tailor made for Brock.
          I think that's the point. As impressive as his win against Herring is, Herring is not exactly the best in the world on the ground. So I think Lesnar is just wanting to build his record up with some good names, which I can't blame him for wanting to do.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
            I think that's the point. As impressive as his win against Herring is, Herring is not exactly the best in the world on the ground. So I think Lesnar is just wanting to build his record up with some good names, which I can't blame him for wanting to do.
            You can't build a PPV around him and do a lot of hype if the casual fan doesn't know his opponent now that he's a few fights in. Same way they're doing Kimbo, though Brock's quality of opposition is better...

Comment

id buy this pay per view... i almost cant wait to see him fight again. The guy is doing nothing but progressing.

Comment

This will be his toughest fight so far. Kongo is no walkover for Brock.

Comment

This is a good choice

I dont really rate Kongo too high in overall MMA skills but its just another style of opponent that will provide a different kind of challenge to him.

Kongo is a big guy who has solid standup and physically strong too.

If Brock wants to reach the top of this ladder he needs to be prepared for all sorts of opponents and i dont see the point rushing him into the title picture untill he has more experience.

As far as the fight goes, Brock will take him down after trading early on and outclass him on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                    This will be his toughest fight so far. Kongo is no walkover for Brock.
                    Lesnar's last 2 opponents Mir and Herring and tougher fights than Kongo.....Herring beat Kongo a few months ago and Mir is a former UFC heavyweight champ and has amazing BJJ.

Kongo is a step down from those guys

This will be an easy win for Lesnar.
                    Last edited by KLITSCHKO.; 08-15-2008, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X