Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So....no one is gonna talk about Jacobs skipping the weigh-in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So....no one is gonna talk about Jacobs skipping the weigh-in?

Dude skipped the IBF weigh in at the last minute and rehydrated to a damn Cruiserweight.....

Dude also has Victor Conte roiding him up and Chris "the ****" Alqueeri rehydrating him with dirty shakes; Golovkin on the other hand had to make weight for the IBF......

Basically one guy had to make weight and one guy didn't..... how is this even a fight? In boxing weight is everything......

The fact that Golovkin even managed to go 12 rounds with a Cruiserweight who didn't have to weigh in says a lot about how good he is.

One guy (GGG) had to weigh in twice while the other guy (Jacobs) had time to rehydrate to whatever the fk he wanted to........

Without that extra weight that 4th round knockdown would have ended Jacobs, guaranteed.

Golovkin was fighting a cruiserweight on fight night, and took his best shots flush like they were nothing. Not to mention, he beat him. Haters are furious right now lol.

Comment

please guys, no need for this BS. Jacobs followed the rules but didn't care about IBF, his prerogative. he was vada tested so don't dirty a fighers name, it makes the rest of the GGG fanbase look slightly worse.

Comment

It's all this forum has heard since saturday morning.. change the ****ing record.

Comment

No, a light heavy maybe. But GGG himself was 170.

You guys gotta give it up. I talked **** about Jacobs and it turned out he was severely underrated. Golovkin is just a man. The more I rewatch that fight the more I realize that was the closest thing I've seen to a draw in a long, long time.

Comment

It profoundly does not matter.

Comment

Those guys look amazing against bums. And all the **** around here leading up to the fight was way off. I was way off.

Look at Jacobs neck. He isn't getting knocked out again.

Comment

And all these dumb 8-4 scores I saw around here are ******ed.

Comment

he's got memo heredia working with him. nuff said.

another guy who was juicing was jesse vargas when memo was working with. jesse went frmo a bum to a avg fighter with some decent pop.

these g uys are all cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    he's got memo heredia working with him. nuff said.

another guy who was juicing was jesse vargas when memo was working with. jesse went frmo a bum to a avg fighter with some decent pop.

these g uys are all cheating.
                    If you are going to accuse somebody at least get the right info you ******.

Comment

Working...
                    X